Post Thanks / Like

Clay Bar/Lube Pricing Comparison

Hey everybody. Is it just me or does it seem like every company that has clay lists it in either grams or ounces and it`s always hard to find whats a better value? Well look no further! I have made up a database of all of the clay bars that I could think of to make it easier on everyone!

This first one is just a table of various clays alone. No lube or towels, just the clay bars. In here you`ll find what you can buy, how much it costs, what size it is and what the price is per ounce. I tried my best to get an average price of each product to make it fair. No sale prices or discounts were subtracted. It is organized by the cheapest clay first going down to the most expensive.

Should you find changes that need to be made to these charts please PM Budman3 with the necessary information. He`ll see that the appropriate changes are made.

"Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford
    Likes Lizard liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Confused about clays? Not any more!

This next list is of Clay Bar Kits from different companies. It has all of the same information but also lets you see if that specific kit comes with some clay lube (16 oz unless otherwise specified), a microfiber towel (or more if listed) or a cleaner wax. The prices per ounces aren`t 100% accurate because of the other items included but it`ll give you a general idea. Some come with additional amounts of lube so that is listed in parenthesis. Note- the sonus kit lists a cleaner wax but it actually comes with a 16 oz. paint cleaner.

Should you find changes that need to be made to these charts please PM Budman3 with the necessary information. He`ll see that the appropriate changes are made.

"Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford
    Likes Lizard liked this post

Thread Information