My 98 Camry has been subjected to many years in the hot Atlanta sun, (the body is in great shape though, only has 43,000 miles) and as a result, the rubber window seals on the side of the windshield have become extremely parched and spotted. To help rectify this, I got some emory cloth and started scrubbing away the damage. After using the emory cloth, which doesn`t leave a great finish, I finished it up by using the scrubby side of an everyday household sponge. That left it pretty smooth at this point.

I then proceeded to wash and wax the car, and apply Turtle Wax Trim Restorer to the newly sanded rubber seals. I Have a couple before and after pics showing the difference.

Before:

After:

As you can see, there is a huge difference after applying the trim restorer. The product claims to last for up to 3 months, and we shall see. But so far, I could not be any happier with the results. It basically looks brand new now. I also used it on the weather-stripping on the side windows, with similar great results.