Post Thanks / Like
    A little history. I recently picked up my 2012 Jetta SEL Premium in Candy White. Sadly, it was dealer stock and had been washed by the dealer. I`ve had good and bad experiences with this in the past, but upon getting the car home, it was apparent that this was pretty hacked up by the dealer. My GG6 with LC orange and ultimate compound wouldnt really touch it. In comes the MF system.

I used D300 with the 5 inch cutting pads. Wow! Powered through defects with not much effort at all. A few areas needed a second pass, but for the most part, working slowly and carefull netted me some fantastic results. The finish it left was fantastic, but I did polish with 205 just to really bring out maximum gloss. I am truly amazed and feel this system is a must for anyone with hard paint. I achieved such a high level of correction that I am kicking myself for not getting some Opti Coat and doing that as well. However, the car looks fantastic with the Meg`s 20 it is wearing now.

I was concerned about using this for the first time, but that was for nothing. This is truly a game changing product. It really is.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Griots myself. Do you have any pics of your results?

Post Thanks / Like
    The MF cutting discs also work really well with M105, better than the D300 IMO. Yesterday I had an Audi with super hard clear full of swirls and yellow/105 was taking maybe 50% of the swirls out with one pass. Switched to a MF disc and one pass took out 90% of the defects and finished down LSP ready. Awesome! I was using a PC on speed 6, then went down to speed 5 to finish it up.

Rich Grasa

Pro Mobile Detailing based in New Milford, CT

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,245,255);">Has anyone used Megs 101 and if so do you know if you can use it with MF? I should be interested in your results. I have a DAS 6 pro.

Post Thanks / Like

OneQuickGT1- Glad to hear it worked so well for you.` That Jetta is a *GREAT* car for the money, and I really like how they look in white.` Glad you did the M205, the diff might not have been to obvious, but in certain lighting you would`ve been unhappy without that step (at least *I* would`ve been; under the SunGun my M105 work never passes muster).

`

Richard Grasa- What size pads were you using?` I can never get the Audis`corrected without a lot more passes, even with M105 on my MF Cutting Disks.

Thread Information