Post Thanks / Like

Spray Bottles and Squirt Bottles

Just wanted to post a good place to get your spray bottles and or squirt bottles that i recently found. They carry just about any type of plastic product you could want.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/cat...e=14954&Page=1

Richard
    1997 Ford F150 4x4 Pacific Green w/HOK Kandy Green Flames
    2006 Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spray Bottles and Squirt Bottles

Quote Originally Posted by 97F1504x4
    Just wanted to post a good place to get your spray bottles and or squirt bottles that i recently found. They carry just about any type of plastic product you could want.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/cat...e=14954&Page=1

Richard
    U.S. Plastic has a very extensive catalog and I`ve ordered from them before. Lately though I`ve been ordering all of my squirt bottles and sprayers from Poorboy. He`s come up with some winners that are efficient and alot cheaper than most I`ve used.

Post Thanks / Like

97F150; Good Looking Out :yes:

i mainly being purchasing mine at a beauty supply store since i went once with my girlfreind....

have you tried Steve Crayon Container i have been wanting to try it out but i dont need to place an order yet .....
    another day another dollar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Djmigs
    97F150; Good Looking Out :yes:

i mainly being purchasing mine at a beauty supply store since i went once with my girlfreind....

have you tried Steve Crayon Container i have been wanting to try it out but i dont need to place an order yet .....
    I have, and they`re GREAT!! :yes:

Post Thanks / Like

US Platics ROCK! I bought all sorts of smaller bottles to put products in HERE , clear jars to store clay HERE , gallon pump heads HERE , various size spray bottles HERE and extra spray heads HERE .

Their merchandise (chemical resistant, heavy duty plastic) is top notch and the spray heads are great (no leaks or messy streams). The ones from beauty supply stores can`t compare. They wind up spraying solutions all crappy, leaking and warping bottles and containers.

Plus the prices are great at US Plastics.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.uline.com/Browse_Listing_...?pricode=wc521

Here is another company, although i havent me a purchase through them..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spilchy
    US Platics ROCK! I bought all sorts of smaller bottles to put products in HERE , clear jars to store clay HERE , gallon pump heads HERE , various size spray bottles HERE and extra spray heads HERE .

Their merchandise (chemical resistant, heavy duty plastic) is top notch and the spray heads are great (no leaks or messy streams). The ones from beauty supply stores can`t compare. They wind up spraying solutions all crappy, leaking and warping bottles and containers.

those are good prices I did a search and just bought 4 different sprayers from sanitarysupply , but these from U. S. are cheaper by a little . thanks for the thread. :yes:

Post Thanks / Like

Meguiars official products make some nice spray bottles with a variety of heads including a foaming head that works very well also. You can usually find these at any of the places that sell the pro products.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spilchy

What sized Jars did you buy for the clay bars and how many clay bars will fit in it? I just placed and order for about 4 of the 24 oz. Chemical Resistant Spray bottles.

Richard
    2006 Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like

What sized Jars did you buy for the clay bars and how many clay bars will fit in it? I just placed and order for about 4 of the 24 oz. Chemical Resistant Spray bottles.

Richard
    I bought the 8oz. jars that easily house both 100g and 200g bars. You can go smaller if you wish - maybe 6oz. Take a look at these photos.

I also bought baby spray bottles and put on the ZEP spray heads that I had lying around. I know I said the beauty supply place has mostly junky stuff, but I found these there. I searched about 100 bottles and picked out the stiffest, strongest feeling bottles. Many were garbage. The spray heads were total garbage so I had an idea to put my ZEP ones to good use! Plus with the water based QD`s in them I won`t have to worry about warping or anything. Now, instead of lugging 32oz bottles of QD around, I can take a few ounces with me or the entire load and still not take up a lot of room.

Seth

Post Thanks / Like

Wow those are very intersting Spray Bottle Sprayers did you get those from USplastic and how many Oz. are the bottles? I use 24 oz bottles myself.
    Also what is the blue clay?

Richard
    2006 Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like

Wow those are very intersting Spray Bottle Sprayers did you get those from USplastic and how many Oz. are the bottles? I use 24 oz bottles myself.
    Also what is the blue clay?

Richard
    I got those baby spray bottles in a local beauty supply / toiletry store called Harmons. Many were very crappy, but I found some strong, heavy duty feeling ones (talk about quality control). I searched a zillion of them like a fool, squeezing and scrutinizing I believe they are 8oz bottles. I cut some ZEP sprayers I had lying around and screwed them on.

The large blue clay meatball you see is a 200g 3M bar. The little blue meatball below it is a 100g Clay Magic bar.
    Seth

Thread Information