Post Thanks / Like
    I got a few of the HD products in the mail today to test. One of the ones that I was looking forward to was the HD Protect.

I am prepping my 1967 Nova for a all Nova show this weekend and wanted to try it on my vinyl interior. The directions are very straight forward and the supplied two sided applicator is great. One side is for scrubbing with the HD Total Cleaner and the soft side if for application of the HD Protect.

One thing I really liked about the HD Protect is that you can control the gloss by buffing or leaving it alone. The product is not very greasy and seems to be water based. I also love the scent. Very clean and natural...:clap:

It was raining out so I couldn`t snap any interior pics. I will try and grab some at the show this weekend.

I also had a chance to try the HD Waterless Wash. Great stuff. I have been looking for a product similar to PB Spray and Wipe to use on my garage queens when taking the covers on and off. This product goes on super easy and leaves a great shine. Granted I have not tested the cleaning power of the product as the only cars I have tried it on are garage kept.

So far I think these are great products and am looking forward to trying more of the HD line. :2thumbs:
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update we want pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine yesterday and tested it out on my explorer. A little goes a long way. 1 spray did my entire dash with no issues. However I will say there`s something already hate with a passion about this stuff. The stupid squirt nozzle. If I was supposed to squirt it into the pad directly it would be decent at best. But to squirt it right on the dash with that just makes a complete mess of everything. I`m going to transfer mine out of it`s OEM container into one of my more gentle spray bottles. But honestly that`s about it for dislikes. The stuff works as advertised. Goes a long way. Looks great and the smell is very gentle on the nose. Nothing overpowering at all. I will be doing a more thurough test of this product on friday when I have a full detail coming in for the works. Figured it would be a great time to test everything out.

Post Thanks / Like
    omg u have a Nova!! I have always wanted a SS, must have pics!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The stupid squirt nozzle. If I was supposed to squirt it into the pad directly it would be decent at best. But to squirt it right on the dash with that just makes a complete mess of everything.

I agree 100%. More of a misting nozzle would be better. I tried to spray directly onto my seats and it got messy so I just sprayed onto the app. A little does go along way with this stuff.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    However I will say there`s something already hate with a passion about this stuff. The stupid squirt nozzle.

Thank you for your candid input. We recognized this problem ourselves, but it was too late with the first batch. We have a new sprayer coming for the next batch.

Hopefully others will see your input and realize that we DO want you to spray the pad, not the surface. Even when we have a high-volume pump (required due to the viscosity), spraying the surface will use too much product!!! 12 oz. of PROTECT is like 48 oz. of anything else I have ever used.

Thanks again, Jakerooni. I don`t mind the critical feedback at all. HIT ME!

:nervous2:

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought you were supposed to spray it on the pad, then use the pad to spread it out.
    BespokeCarDetailing and AeroCleanse, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    The instructions that came with it said to buff with the pad. I assumed that meant to spray on the surface and then buff up with the pad. Either way it`s a minor annoyance. The product itself is really impressive. I was really impressed with the 1 squirt doing the entire dash like it did.. Talk about a cost saving! Once the sprayer issue is fixed I would 100% endorse this product.. (right now I can only endorse it 99% LOL)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    The instructions that came with it said to buff with the pad. I assumed that meant to spray on the surface and then buff up with the pad.

You are so right. My writing skills SUCK, and I need to go back to copywriting school. I will fix it!!!

:heelclick

Thread Information