Post Thanks / Like

meguires m/f & w/w

What does everyone thing of the meguires m/f? I was at Target this weekend and seen they have a whole section of megs. m/f and w/w and was wondering about them.The w/w has a satin edge that feels fairly soft.Just wondering if they are worth it or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: meguires m/f & w/w

I have bought a couple of the Meguiar`s MF towel. I`ve been using them for a few months now, and they have held up pretty well. The quality is pretty good, and the price is reasonable.

Resident of Detail City travisdecpn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a bunch of the supreme shines and a couple of the water magnets and both have been doing great for me. I know some people had some initially problems with the edging coming off after washing, but Meg`s has done a good job of standing behind their product fixing these issues. There may be better WW`s out there, but for the price and availability of these meg`s towels are definitely worth picking up.

Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I picked up 2 supreme shine mf towels and they are great! I really love the satin edge. I will be picking up more of those and some ww`s as well!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

I just got he the wate magnet and love it. Man that thing absorbs some water. Just wondering did you happen to notice at target if that had Mothers plastic polish?
    2005 Altima 2.5S :boxing:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420
    I just got he the wate magnet and love it. Man that thing absorbs some water. Just wondering did you happen to notice at target if that had Mothers plastic polish?
    Anytime I have been at Target I have never seen Mothers Plastic Polish there. I get mine at Carquest.

The Megs MF is pretty good for store bought stuff. The waffle weave is nice although smaller than many of the ones you buy on line. The Ultimate Wipe is very good for difficult to remove products it has a lot of bite to it. I really like their MF applicator. The foam is very thick and firm inside of it and I find it nice to use. There was a quality problem with the seams separating but apparently it has been corrected.

Post Thanks / Like

i use the meguiars mf for spray and wipe exclusively. very plush and helps in just lifting and gliding the dirt off the surface. very high quality. u can always trust meguiars to get the job done well. as for the watermagnet. i own 5. all i really need is 1, maybe two if i dont flood rinse, but one is all.

Thread Information