I just purchased a Lexus LS430

Stats: 35K Miles, Moonlight Pearl Paint, Ecru interior, driven by 70 year old, garage kept, never properly detailed but in very nice shape. New tires.

I plan to detail the LS with the Ultima system this weekend.

I HAVE POSTED PHOTOS (SEE LATER POSTS)

October 19th through October 21st 2007

I have already detailed the interior with the Ultima Interior Guard Plus for all of the trim.

Easy to use, goes on quickly, and dries quickly to a clean matte finish. Looks amazing. Smells kind of chemically but the smell only lingers about 10 minues or so.

I will review durability in a few months.

Ultima Interior Guard Plus

So far 9.5/10

Next I will wash the car with Purple Power diluted 2:1, followed by another washing with the Ultima Paint Guard Wash. I will then thoroughly dry the car. After drying I will use the Esastrofoam Paint Cleaning System. Next I will use a Porter Cable polisher to apply the Paint Prep Plus product in order to remove the few light swirls in the paint. Finally I will apply three to four very light coats of Paint Guard Plus. This last step will take the longest as I need to wait 12 hours between coats to achieve the proper cure.

When finished I will continue to keep the finish in good shape with the Detail Spray Plus and the occasional Ultima Paint Guard Wash and recoat of the Paint Guard Plus.

I will update this review after the process, give whatever tips I can, and keep you up to date on product look, durability, and my overall disposition to the product line over the next year or so. I live in southern Pennsylvania near a good deal of housing construction and highway fallout, so the durability results should be interesting. It might be noted we fully experience all four seasons.

Ordering the products was easy and they came in good shape and in good time. I have already called their customer service for a chat. The person I spoke with was knowledgable, kind, patient, and not in a hurry to get me off of the phone. I could not have asked for better service. 10/10 so far. It might be noted that on occasion they have discount codes. Call or email customer service for more info on this kind of thing.

FYI Website to the product is as follows: Ultima Finish Care

More to come!

Knuck