Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pacific Blue Wash n Wax

[IMG][/IMG]

First impressions, nice smell, different from any soap I have used. It has very good cleaning power and lathers up extremely well, almost the same consistancy as a hair styling moose, I imagine foam gun guys are really going to like this. Here is a video of the sudsing action after I was done washing.

[IMG][/IMG]

Road trip grime destroyer

First impression, very thick formula, gel like, also a little goes a long way. I used this in place of clay today, It was just as effective with minimal effort. Spray directly onto contamination, let dwell for 30 seconds and spray off. Here are some examples.

[IMG][/IMG]

After (zero agitation)

[IMG][/IMG]

Tree sap

[IMG][/IMG]

After (zero agitation)

[IMG][/IMG]

Although I was impressed with every scg product i tried today this one definitely takes the cake, all you guys looking to take clay out of your arsenal here`s a great place to start looking for a replacement.

I know You`re suppose to blur out the license plate but this was pretty grimey and full of bug guts before, 30 seconds and a hose later

[IMG][/IMG]

Speed Demon Spray Wax

Once again I really liked this product, Unfamiliar yet friendly scent, very easy to use, thicker formula than the likes of AW, and is suppose to provide some very nice longevity, that remains to be seen but this product will replace AW in my work truck. Here are some afters of one of my clients beaters, i polished it 9 months ago so I guess it was a good time for him to ask me to wash and wax it. pffft.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Beyond Steel wheel and tire cleaner

I coated the wheels, tires and wheel wells and let sit for a few minutes and once again did not agitate with a brush or sponge.

[IMG][/IMG]

During

[IMG][/IMG]

Afters

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Dash Away interior cleaner plus protectant

Very impressed with the versatility of this product, not only did it make quick work of cleaning and dressing all plastics and vinyl in one easy step, it also works unbelievably as a spot remover:think: , don`t know how but I think I`ll stick to using products not designing them. This interior cleaner/protectant has a look all it`s own, well of any product i have used anyhow, Along with the other scg products I used today, none of them remind me of another product, guess that`s why they design thier own. It puts out a very nice low factory type shine and once again, pleasant smell that doesn`t remind me of any other product.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a video of this products spot removing capabilities.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The tire shine was pretty nice, not a very high shine but dark and rich black, the formula itself is blue.

The glass cleaner is very effective as well and like all the others i used today, very easy to use. The wheel and tire cleaner is a bit of a concern for me as far as stocking it, I think that`s due to my overusage though, it`s easy to use more than you need i suppose. I honestly can`t wait to try out the sealants and leather cleaner/conditioner, the leather product smells very clean and reminds me of hi temps similar product only it`s a lotion as opposed to a concentrate. Imo, you can`t go wrong with scg, maybe this could be said for any new product you try but I really had fun using these products today and that means alot in the dog days of summer.

I will continue to review other scg products on this thread as i go.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice. I have been looking for a product that gets bugs off that easy. Everything else looks really good too. I might just have to look into their products. Thanks, good write up

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly Jay, That is the most effective and easiest bug removing product I have personally used. It shaved the claying time that`s for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 1 client that lives in the country and drives almost an hour into the city to work and one client that is kind of the same way. The bugs are a pia. Everytime I see them I have to clay even if its once a week to remove the bugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m guessing this wash would be kinda harsh on LSPs... what`s your impression?
    May I interest you in my Brazilian wax?

Post Thanks / Like
    Kapinnn,

I don`t remember what i sealed it up with all those months ago, but it was very evident that it was still sealed while washing, not sure if it decimated the lsp in any way, I doubt it though.

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting... I`ve been looking for an alternative to DG901 and CG citrus for my foam gun. I`m probably placing an order with autogeek soon with that 15% coupon so I`ll grab a bottle of this wash.

Great review by the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kapinn, let me know how you like it when you use it. I`d also love to see some pics of the suds with a foam gun.

Post Thanks / Like
    will do! If I get the stuff by next thursday I`ll post a review here. I`m going to Italy on Friday. lalalalala

Post Thanks / Like
    That Pacific Blue wash says you`re supposed to use 4 capfuls per gallon of water, that looks like a pretty big cap, looks like at least 2 oz/gal. How many ounces would you say it is?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kapinnn
    interesting... I`ve been looking for an alternative to DG901 and CG citrus for my foam gun. I`m probably placing an order with autogeek soon with that 15% coupon so I`ll grab a bottle of this wash.

Great review by the way!

Which coupon code are you referring to? I received an email from them today about a 15% of Labor Day sale, but upon further review it looks like the 15% off is not applicable to autogeek.net, just the other pbma websites.

Post Thanks / Like
    Car looks really good for just a wash and wax. Keep us posted about the durability.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Great review... I`ve been wondering aobut this stuff... but damn you for enticing me to add yet another line of products to my already overfilled cabinets!!
    dylan von kleist | technical director & product development | adam`s premium car care
    e: dylan@adamspolishes.com | toll free: [866] 965 - 0400 | shop online at adamspolishes.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    Which coupon code are you referring to? I received an email from them today about a 15% of Labor Day sale, but upon further review it looks like the 15% off is not applicable to autogeek.net, just the other pbma websites.

Damn, you are correct... I was thinking about the SUMMER15 that expired this Sunday.

I thought the labor day one was 15% off everything as well.... oh well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    That Pacific Blue wash says you`re supposed to use 4 capfuls per gallon of water, that looks like a pretty big cap, looks like at least 2 oz/gal. How many ounces would you say it is?

I didn`t read the instructions of the car wash, I didn`t realize it read like that, i used under an ounce, I will take a picture of my bottle to prove it, I don`t see any reason to use so much, what that video displayed was the foaming action i saw after washing the vehicle. I obviously used two buckets, but it looked ready to tackle another wash imo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information