I recently had the opportunity to sample some of the automotive products from the Oxo Good Grips line. They are nothing short of outstanding! The ergonomics are perfect and the quality of the bristles ensure that you will not scratch whatever you are cleaning. I worked with the spoke brush cleaning all the brake dust that BMWs generate. This is conjunction with the wheel brush produced excellent results. My only suggestion would be to make another model of the spoke brush without the hard blue bristles at the end. When in tight situations, the plastic that secured the blue bristles got caught behind the spokes and slowed down cleaning somewhat. On to the car duster which cleaned off the overnight dust the next working. I was pleased to see the duster come with a bag for storage. This will ensure that it remains in my trunk and all times. A lovely lady at Oxo by the name of Gretchen also sent a winter car brush. Thankfully it will be several months before I can try this but I must say the design looks perfect. The snow clearing end swivels, something that all snow brushes should do! Finally a word about OXO, they are a small company with a big product line and an even bigger commitment to stand behind the products they make.