Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m just the opposite. I tried it by hand after a Cyclo application and the Cyclo is the better way for me.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    I test spotted a area on my car. Red met.... WoW Awesome been using Zaino Z5, Duragloss 105, and Pin. Sov. Think I found a new friend.
    MDRX8

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll try and get a couple of pics tomorrow and post them in here. I`m also amazed at how slick the surface is. I don`t know if this is due to the entire combo I used or mainly the 21 but it`s miles slicker than when I used 26. Also 26 seemed to hide the pearl whereas 21 accents the pearl while still being just as deep and refletive as the 26 (IMO). The sheeting action that everybody has talked about it a large part of why I choose 21.

Also, I like applying it by PC much better than by hand, but either one works fine. I find it easier to apply thin coats and use less product when using the PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s the best attempt at getting a shot of the pearl with M21 on the paint. If anyone has some tips on taking these types of pictures, please let me know. This was the best I could do.

To see the full detail with my car with M21 click the link below.

Full Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    I did get a chance to try #21 this past weekend on my hood of my black Magnum. It does look good. I can`t wait to clay and apply #21 on the rest of the car :waxing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some bead shots I took today....This is how it looks when sitting with M21 on, however you just watch these beads wash themselves away. When driving, the beads just fly off like no other. Enjoy! :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s awesome. It was raining pretty hard today on my way to work (almost wrecked actually). It stopped raining about 5 minutes before I got off the highway and when I got to work and parked, there were only maybe a dozen water spots on the entire car. The water flies off with M21 like I`ve never seen before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, I may have to buy some of this. And to think I just bought some SG too!

Nice dachsie Joshua!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice lookin vecicles I am going to order some #21 I believe.

Simple stuff to use.

By the way Meguiars is coming out with a new system it more info will be coming out in a week or so.

mongo

Post Thanks / Like
    hadboosttroy: Thanks, my little buddy seems to get into all the pictures I try taking outside You`re not going to regret getting some of this stuff. It`s easy to use, looks great, and if you like sheeting this will do it for you. Be sure to post some pics once you get some and apply it to some cars!

Mongo: You`re going to love M21 I guarantee it, and if you don`t I`ll take it off your hands! That goes for anyone, I can always give it to my gf it is her new favorite sealant as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great! I`ve been wondering about #21. I`m on #20 now and have gotten some decent results from it. Meguiars is selling a 64oz bottle for $42.99 though.

Also, I`m wondering if you`ve tried any of the their Pure Polish products? (http://www.meguiars.com/estore/produ...ectionID=31401)

Not sure if they are any good, or the correct sequence to apply them - pure polish, then #21?

Post Thanks / Like
    M21 or M20 will both bond over any of those pure polishes. I haven`t tried any of them yet, but plan on trying #7 next time I detail my car. I used SFX-3 this past time and would like to see if I notice a difference by switching the SFX-3 with #7.

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone seen #21 OTC anywhere yet? I`ve been keeping an eye open at all times when I hit my local stores, but no luck so far...

Thanks,

Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    you will not find it at Autozone or places like that..you need to try any auto paint supply places or car wash supply stores tha sell to tunnel washes and detail shops....or order online...like here for a 16 oz bottle..

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com/Meguiar`s%20Professional%20Protecting%20Products.h tm

or i believe Meg`s is now selling it in 16 oz bottles also...it is not really a OTC product per say..just at body shop supply stores...maybe..

AL
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AL-53
    you will not find it at Autozone or places like that..you need to try any auto paint supply places or car wash supply stores tha sell to tunnel washes and detail shops....or order online...like here for a 16 oz bottle..

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com/Meguiar`s%20Professional%20Protecting%20Products.h tm

or i believe Meg`s is now selling it in 16 oz bottles also...it is not really a OTC product per say..just at body shop supply stores...maybe..

AL

Also you might want to try your local NAPA store they might be able to order it as NAPA caries Meg`s stuff.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information