Thread: Car Show

Post Thanks / Like

Car Show

The Minneapolis car show is this weekend. My question is do you think that there will be detail products there? It would be awsome to purchase the products that you all talk about there instead of ordering them.

Just A thouhgt, Usta

Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Car Show

Are you in MN? I am in Lake City. I kind of wanted to get up there and check it out.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

I am in Cottage Grove just south of St. Paul. I don`t want to go just to see a bunch of things I can`t afford. I just purchased two new vehicles. But I would be interested to see new products if anyone thinks that there would be any. It has been years sense I have been to a car show.

Thanks! Usta

Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Usta HaveA Hemi
    I am in Cottage Grove just south of St. Paul. I don`t want to go just to see a bunch of things I can`t afford. I just purchased two new vehicles. But I would be interested to see new products if anyone thinks that there would be any. It has been years sense I have been to a car show.

Thanks! Usta
    Ya i guess I really cant answer if there would be any detail products. Im guessing if there would be it would be consumer products. Very consumer. Like armor all , turtle wax league stuff. But I cant say for sure.

I have an Uncle who lives in Cottage Grove. His last name is Alpers but im guessing you wouldnt know him afterall it is a big town.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Usta,

We are slowly getting up into the bigger northern shows, however, that one didn`t make our list this year.

From my experience as a car show participator, detailer, vendor, and attendee, there is the potential to see a bit out there. There are a lot of independent sales reps out there, but as Greg said, many are the ones you see on the shelves at your local Wally World. Some others you`ll see and be like, "I`ve never heard of them", and then you come home and will never hear of them again. Some "backyard" detail suppliers will tell you that their stuff is the best wax out there and blah blah blah, but if you ask them anything technical, they have no clue.

My point is that be weary of what you see and buy while you are there. In the end, have a great time at the show!
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like

I think I will stay home and save the 9 dollars. I can`t wait for it to warm up. I got my truck dirty tonight driving in the snow :ticked I hate Winter.

Thanks! Usta

Thread Information