Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tom p.
    Barry, how am I able to tell if I have v.3 or v.4 of the product (Uno or Poxy). Is it printed on the label?

Thanks.

Tom, Uno v4 has a small no: 4 just past and bellow the O, from memory v3 also had the same although I could be wrong. I would imagine if you purchased your UNO in the last 2 weeks it is probably 4 anything longer than that I would suggest it is v3. That being said I would not be to concerned if it is not v4 as V3 is still an awesome product and works fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    very good, thanks.

These are the products I received last night. Old or new?

Post Thanks / Like
    uno v3 is 40% cheaper.. should i get uno4?

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna try some UNO with the current terrific sale but I`m located far away in Indonesia...I tried emailing sales@3dproducts.com but havent got any reply...So no international shipping available for now I take ? Ironic when we consider the name 3D international...

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m pretty new to this whole paint correction thing. I`ve been hearing great things about this product and it`s peaked my interest. I use LC flat foam pads. What pads would I use with this? Orange, white, then? Thanks for any help.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJayV10
    I`m pretty new to this whole paint correction thing. I`ve been hearing great things about this product and it`s peaked my interest. I use LC flat foam pads. What pads would I use with this? Orange, white, then? Thanks for any help.

Jason

It depends on the condition of the paint, how much you want to correct, hardness of the paint etc. etc. However, typically paint corrections use a compounding pad (yellow or orange) and a polishing pad (white or green). You may also choose to throw in a 3rd step of polishing with a black or blue pad, however people typically find a specific finishing polish for this (PO85RD or the new HD finishing polish). You can simplify it by just getting foam pads by HD/3D, they just have a pad for each (compound, polish, and finish).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tunch123
    HI Barry,

You scared me with the topic. "I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH HD UNO."

TUNCH

I was also wondering why Barry Theal was having issues with Uno haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the article. Ever since using Uno I`ve barely touched any of my other polishes/compounds. When I think about it, I don`t think I actually have...

That being said, I also noticed that less is more with this product and I love the simple fact the dusting is non-existent!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoolinNoMore
    It depends on the condition of the paint, how much you want to correct, hardness of the paint etc. etc. However, typically paint corrections use a compounding pad (yellow or orange) and a polishing pad (white or green). You may also choose to throw in a 3rd step of polishing with a black or blue pad, however people typically find a specific finishing polish for this (PO85RD or the new HD finishing polish). You can simplify it by just getting foam pads by HD/3D, they just have a pad for each (compound, polish, and finish).

Thank you for the reply. I didn`t know they had their own pads too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for taking time to post this up Barry, I have been really interested in this product for a long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    After reading Jsmooths review I was just about to order some but held off. Glad I did now, another couple of weeks isn`t going to matter for me. One good thing I`ve learned from the post is that thee are options to the pads used. I was thinking or was under the belief that you needed their pads to get the best results. Has anyone used it with a rotary or is a DA the way to go?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I`m having some problems with the game Uno HD. I have a Nexus S I9023 for a good time as well as the One HD. Everything goes ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information