How to clean & protect the interior of a dirty Ferrari using High Definition Car Care Products

I was chosen to test the HD’s TOTAL Degreaser & Soil Remover as well as the HD PROTECT surface conditioner. I had a 1996 Ferrari F355 Spider scheduled in and knew that the interior needed some major TLC. I challenged DavidB to send me the HD products because I thought that this car would make for a really nice test bed for their new product line. Thank god he did, because I can honestly say that after spending almost 5 hours on the inside of this vehicle, these products made my job not only easier, but greatly made the final outcome better. I’ve tried dozens of All Purpose Cleaners over the years and I really think that HD TOTAL is my absolute all time favorite. The HD PROTECT is good too and can be tailored to fit your specific final appearance need.

It came in really nice packaging:

Here’s the documentation on the way this car got cleaned:

Befores:

During:

I initially tried using the HD Interior Duo Pad and it contained the liquid very well and it had a decent amount of cleaning power.

But, on this particular vehicle, it required a deep cleaning so I elected to use my out stand-by, the toothbrush. This allowed the dirt in the tiny pores/creases to scrubbed away.

Every square inch of this car got scrubbed.

The dirty liquid was wiped away with HD’s Disposable Wipes (100% biodegradable):

After using the cleaned I elected to wipe all the surfaces down with a very damp cotton towel with plain water to remove any possible cleaner residue prior to protecting:

1st the entire interior got blown out with compressed air:

Then Dry Brushed:

Vacuumed:

HD TOTAL applied to each floor section:

Wiped in with a towel: