Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    David,

Very nice work on a car that looks like it was way overdue for a good cleaning. I`m sure the owner was/will be very pleased.

In regards to the questions/comments about HD in bulk, my job in October is to revamp the HD Pro line. Everything in HD Pro now is a v1 chemical. Everything in HD Consumer is v2 or v2.5.

Now, a comment was made regarding eco-friendly packaging. This will continue into the HD Pro line by making HD TOTAL available in 64oz concentrate for 10:1 to 20:1 mixture.

While the HD Pro line is currently lagging, it will be flipped soon and the Pro line will soon lead the way so that the Pro line is where all new developments are started. For example, a new "safe acid" cleaner has been developed that is 100% skin and respiratory safe, yet it clean on contact like nothing you`ve ever seem.

In a moment I will post a quick iPhone video we took today showing HD UNO with what looks to be the best wool blend pad that we will add to the HD Pro line. Watch the open time with the polish/pad combo, as well as how fast it cut and how well it finishes down.

David, thanks again for the great feedback and posting up another fine interior detail.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is a V1 and V2 chemical?

Post Thanks / Like
    Version 1, 2, 3...

Most products go through a development life cycle that includes initial launch, improvements, maturity and the end of life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe thanks. Looking forward to the pro cleaner for sure, any idea when that will be released?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickery
    Awe thanks. Looking forward to the pro cleaner for sure, any idea when that will be released?

Have not set a schedule yet. The #1 focus is the HD Pro polishing system.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm what is the shine level on the protect? I`m currently using 303 Aerospace for my dash, I like a matte finish. Might have to add HD into my lineup

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by agpatel
    wow, I mean what can you say to pics like that. Seems like Dave has really hit a home run with HD, every product rev. I have seen has been out of the ball park.

I have yet to test out the HD UNO, but the TOTAL & PROTECT items are top notch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGonz
    Wowsers! :up

Thanks Gonz!

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I`m gonna have to add some total to my uno! ty for writeup

It looks like the purpose of the lineup is to target consumers and just give them what they need for a car or two. I`m glad the to see the stuff, but doubt it is for the pro who is interested in bottom line.

I can see it now, develop a lineup to help the planet and eliminate waste, then sell it in BULK.:soscared:

Thanks Slickery. I don`t see why these products couldn`t be used by anyone from High End Pro to High Volume Pro to complete Novice. When it comes to cleaning products, I(coming from a bulk/volume background) looked for the best, most versatile product. Cost was far from the deciding factor.

On this interior I used a full bottle of the already premixed solution and about 1/8 of the bottle of the concentrate. Once I play with some dilutions a little, I`m sure usage could be adjusted for light & heavy soiling. There`s no doubt I would have used 2 full bottles of my go to cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Looks good.

Curious about that particular car too, I have a customer with the same year 348 Spider and his interior plastic, especially the console has gotten really soft over the years, you can actually dig your fingernail into it. Do the 355s of the 90`s have the same issues?

Thanks Scott. They sure do. This car`s rubberized pieces were definately deteriorating. (super sticky too) I was warned ahead of time about these conditions and was told that nothing but a wet towel should be used due its delicateness. At 1st I covered these areas but the whole time I couldn`t resist testing my curiousity. I spot cleaned a small area real lightly with the TOTAL cleaner and nothing happened so I then tried using more cleaner applied to a soft towel and still came out great. At the end, I did the same thing with PROTECT and had equal results. I have no doubt that my go-to cleaner would have destroyed this coating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rydawg
    Amazing work David!!!!!!!! Great write up and review too!!!!!!!

Coming from you, this must be amazing stuff.

Thanks Ryan. Looking forward to your review of UNO too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Superior__Shine
    Very nice!!

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by howareb
    David,

Great turnaround with the HD products. It did seem to make things go pretty easily.

Thanks howareb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrucci_M3
    Wow, awesome work right there!

Thanks a bunch Petrucci.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    David,

Very nice work on a car that looks like it was way overdue for a good cleaning. I`m sure the owner was/will be very pleased.

David, thanks again for the great feedback and posting up another fine interior detail.

db

Thanks for letting be involved in the process. :goodjob of developing a great line of products!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information