Post Thanks / Like
    It`s slowly coming together. I figured I would ask you guys for any pointers you have as well. Here is the new site that is basically finally finished. Any CC is welcome and requested. Thanks in advance. Just a few finishing touches to be made.

Mirror Image Ohio - Cleveland Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Great looking site. One thing that I didn`t like was the picture viewing in the gallery. I liked looking at all the thumbnails and I liked being able to click on one to see a larger view with more detail. However once the larger pic is up on the screen you can`t go back to looking at thumbnails. It then turns into a slide show where you have to scan through each picture. If you hit the back button it takes you to the previous page. I found myself wanting to be able to get a bigger pic for a few of them, but then after looking, go back to scanning thumbnails. I could not find a way to do this.

Overall though it was very good and very professional looking. Loved the homepage with the city pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump again, more work has been done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Link doesn`t seem to work...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gofast908z
    Link doesn`t seem to work...

Sorry, the site went live 2 days ago. Need to update the main post. Mirror Image Ohio - Cleveland Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT SITE! excellent navigation. Gallery needs some work though; needs some reordering and possibly before/after shots in proper sequence. I like the home page with the scrolling images. I didn`t read the whole FAQ but that`s a great touch, something I put on my site shortly after I built it last year. Very nice site and I`ll definately have to recommend you to peeps i know in that area.

<span style="color:#000000;">jaison tortorea, ts</span><span style="color:#ff33cc;">|</span><span style="color:#000000;">s Detailing</span>
    <span style="font-size:12px;">Cincinnati Car Detailing
    Cincinnati Clear Bra</span></p>

<span style="font-size:12px;">Northern KY Car Detailing</span></p>

<span style="font-size:12px;">Northern KY Clear Bra</span>

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks TSS. Much appreciated. The pics are going to be reorganized.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man congrats on the new site. One thing that has hit me quite often now (as the owner of a detailing site with a BLACK background) is the amount of ink your customer is going to waste when they decide to print an article off of your site...just something to think about. I love the look of a black background, but from listening to feedback from many, many people, they don`t seem to like it as much as I do.

When I went to the "welcome to our new site" page, I noticed that you have the same 2 sentences repeated 3 times. I`d take a look at that page. The same repeat sentences can be found in your "blog" page. I very much like the fact that you included the fact that you have insurance for your pick-up and drop off services. Is this an additional charge? And how far are you willing to travel to pick-up or drop-off a car?

MarkymarkGTM... in order to go "back" in the photo gallery, all you have to do is click on the picture, and the screen goes back to the original photo gallery.
    Not an ordinary teen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkGTM
    Great looking site. One thing that I didn`t like was the picture viewing in the gallery. I liked looking at all the thumbnails and I liked being able to click on one to see a larger view with more detail. However once the larger pic is up on the screen you can`t go back to looking at thumbnails. It then turns into a slide show where you have to scan through each picture. If you hit the back button it takes you to the previous page. I found myself wanting to be able to get a bigger pic for a few of them, but then after looking, go back to scanning thumbnails. I could not find a way to do this.

Overall though it was very good and very professional looking. Loved the homepage with the city pics.

actually to return to the gallery you just simply re-click on the image and it closes out allowing you to select another photo to view.

Site looks great man. I personally wish there was more prices but that is just me. People might not like the idea of not even having the slightest clue as to what kind of price tag to expect. Some might contact you to ask, some might just not get so far as to contact you.

Who made your logo?

Site overall looks great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just off the top of my head after looking at it briefly here at work... Obviously these are my opinions so take it for what it`s worth...

- Home page.. I would consider making the scrolling images (which I like a lot) a bit smaller, and moving the News or About Us section to the right of it, as it is on other pages

- Re-organize the gallery by either car, exterior/interior, before/after, etc. Too busy now and everything is out of place

- For the Services page, you might want to add a 3rd option in the pull down and eliminate the actual button as a page... it took me a few minutes to actually think to click on that button because I saw it open the pull down with the 2 options, thinking nothing of it at first. Might make it easier for you to have the prices and service explanations that are on that page a bit easier to access.

- I really think that car silhouette of the car above the name does nothing, and the name/logo would look better/cleaner without it. Again, my opinion, but try it out and see what you think.

- Lastly, I don`t know if the Search function is necessary...

Overall I really like the site a lot. Good work!
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow looks very good, i like the layout ALOT!
    Sidewerks Auto Detailing

Serving Northern VA/DC/MD

Thread Information