Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Before I start, I just wanna establish that I don`t detail for a living and have no intentions on doing so. `It`s really just something I`ve been messing around with on the side for fun/extra cash. `That being said, I do want to get some pricing/packages set. `My goal is to set things up to where everything is explained well while keeping things as simple as possible to keep from confusing people. `I`ll work on pricing later, but so far this is how I`ve been looking at setting things up (package "names" are just generic for now):

`

"Wash/wax"

` ` Exterior Wash

` ` Spray Wax

` ` Windows

` ` Tires Dressed

` ` Door Jams Wiped Down

`

` ` Quick Interior Vac

` ` Windows

` ` Wipedown of hard surfaces and any leather

`

`

`

"AIO"

` ``

` ` `Exterior Wash

` ` `Paint Decon

` ` `AIO applied via buffer

` ` `Windows

` ` `Tires Dressed

` ` `Door Jams Wiped Down

`

` ` `Thorough Interior Vac.

` ` `Windows

` ` `Hard surfaces and any leather wiped down and protectant applied

`

`

`

"One Step"

` ` `Exterior is same as previous except AIO is replaced by polish and a separate sealant applied. `Trim is also restored if needed and dressed

`

` ` Interior is same as previous

`

`

`

"Two Step"

` ` `Exterior same as previous with an added compound step

`

` ` `Interior same as previous

`

`

`

"Show Car"

` ` `Exterior Wash

` ` `Wheels removed and thoroughly cleaned/sealed

` ` `Wheel Wells Thoroughly cleaned and dressed

` ` `Engine Detailed

` ` `Trim restored/dressed

` ` `Paint Decon.

` ` `Paint corrected (minus any wet sanding and/or paint touch ups)

` ` `Paint Sealed

` ` `Door Jams Cleaned and Sealed

`

` ` `Interior is same as previous

`

`

`

`

"Add Ons"

`

` ` `Paint coating

` ` `Glass Coating

` ` `Wheel Coating

` ` `Engine Detail

` ` `High End Carnauba Wax

`

`

`

Any thoughts on things I should adjust or what I`m missing? `Any package that has a "thorough interior vac" I`ll spot treat any stains and see what I can get out, but I`m not offering full carpet shampoos as I just don`t have the equipment for it right now and don`t plan on making that investment any time soon.

` ` `

` ` `

`

`

Post Thanks / Like

When you give some thought into pricing, think about offering an hourly rate.

Even though you have set what comes in each package, you never know the condition

or size of the vehicle.` If you offer both Package A for 65 dollars and it takes 2 hours on

one vehicle but 4 hours on another vehicle, you could easily lose your shirt.` If you have

an hourly wage, then both you and the customer have realistic expectations.

`

This is the most difficult thing.` The customer is going to want to pay like 40 dollars to

have everything perfect from head to toe.`

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever the prices end up at, it will be noted as "starting at" to allow wiggle room for any special scenarios

Keeper of the beautiful Jean-Claude's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My one shred of advice is to move away from level/step I or level/step II package names. They are very common. I just moved away from them as others in my areas share those names and I learned that people will compare them as if they are apples to apples when they are not. I want my packages to carry their own merit and not be compared with other services that carry the same names but are not as thorough or intensive.`

`

This isn`t to say other`s level I or level II are not good in their own right. But those package terms have become catch-alls and they are not all the same.
    Detailed Designs Auto Spa
    Professional Car Detailing Atlanta
    Authorized Modesta Installer
    Authorized CQuartz Finest Installer
    Paint Protection Film and Clear Bra Installation

Post Thanks / Like

Jean, a video in one of the sponsored forums discussed this exactly.

The video was about Abrasive Isolation, and it talked about how they

wished that people would stop thinking about it as 1 step and 2 step process,

and more of how the products work with the paint.

`

House, I`ve found that many people pay little attention to the "and up"

or "starting at" disclaimers.` When they set their mind on a price, and I have

to educate them that it will be more because of X and Y, they are disappointed

because they had the prior price in mind.`

`

Thing is, everyone can run their pricing how they want .... I`ve just found what

is easiest for me.` I did this because even if I spent extra time on a detail, the

customer wanted more.` This way, I protect my margin and my time.`` Also, the

less chance that I give for customer confusion, the better for my business.

`

As so many paints are different, I like the method of "What % reduction of

scratches/swirls do you want removed".` This helps me determine how much work

they want done, and the time that it is going to take. Too many people expect

99% reduction from a one step polish.` It isn`t their fault, they just are

uneducated customers.` The more that we educate them, the more possibility

that we have that they appreciate our service in the future.

`

Sorry, I know that I went a little off topic.

`

You might think about adding a little bit of marketing flair to your packages.

Which sounds better, "Exterior Wash" or "Hand Wash on Exterior", also I would

call the "Spray Wax" a "Hand Application of Caranuba Wax".` While some people

gave me gripe over this in previous topic, this is not falsifying information`

(unless your spray wax didn`t have Caranuba).` I would also make sure that

you titled your "Wash and Wax" with something about how you do a quick vac

and wipedown.` Your current title makes it sound as if its just Wash and Wax, when

you provide a MUCH more complete budget service than just exterior.

"Hand Wash and Wax plus Vac and Wipedown".` The reason that I am suggesting this,

is that you might have customers that pass up the package thinking that it doesn`t

offer interior service with it.` You "might" want this, as your higher packages might

have a higher profit margin.` If you want to drive more people to higher packages,

you can leave the lower as Wash and Wax, and just make the higher packages more

attractive.

`

I hope that you share with us the changes that you make, and how your customers receive them.

Post Thanks / Like

all the terms and "package names" were completely generic for quick forum purposes so you guys could have an idea of was being done in each

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by House Of Wax

`(package "names" are just generic for now):

`

I didn`t see that little snippet.` But, the name is one of the most important things.

Often, customers will not look past the name, if it seems as if its not the service they need.

`

You should look at the way that Scott sets up his pricing.` www.scottwax.com

While this is not how I advertise, I do like the way that he breaks down the pricing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkeroo26

Jean, a video in one of the sponsored forums discussed this exactly.

The video was about Abrasive Isolation, and it talked about how they

wished that people would stop thinking about it as 1 step and 2 step process,

and more of how the products work with the paint.

`

That, and there is so much more that goes into an exterior paint correction job than just the % of correction claimed.`

Post Thanks / Like

Jean,``when I speak about % of correction wanted by a customer,

it is just an additional way for customers to be able to vocalize how they

want their paint to look.` This is just an approximation.`

The reason that I use this method, is that often customers will say that they

want their paint to look perfect.` It is at this time that I explain to them the time

that is needed to achieve 80% defect reduction or better.` I also educate the customer

that they will notice a significant improvement at 50% reduction of defects,

because the majority of swirls will be unnoticeable, unless you are looking for them

at the right angle.

`

I had previously ran into customers who wanted it looking perfect, but didn`t want

me buffing for a long time (too expensive).` There needed to be a middle ground where

I could explain to them that we can get it looking great and still keeping it in their budget.

`

Of course, before I talk percentages of correction, we talk about budget, paint thickness

and maintenance.` Often, upon education about paint, customers will decide to go for a higher

level of correction and a superior coating, because they want it done right.`

`

It is not the customers fault that they don`t really know what to ask for, or what to expect.

I feel that we need to lead them through the process, and inform them of how to make the

best choices.` Often, making the right choices will save them money in the long run and

drastically improve the condition of their vehicle.

`

`

`

Getting back on the packages subject, I would never say that one of my products

is an "All in One" to the customer.` Sure, one of my products Glazes, Polish and Seals.

If I called this an AIO, it would sound less superior than saying that I glaze their paint to

increase depth of color, if I polish their paint to reduce swirls, and then I seal their paint to

retain quality for longer.` From a marketing stand point, these are the same methods described

different ways and both are truthful.` The second more detailed description is more likely to

appeal to customers` (especially ones who don`t know what an AIO is).

`

Another reason that I would be hesitant to describe my process is an AIO, is that I don`t want

to be viewed as a person who takes shortcuts.` This is a danger in the field.` There are many

people who do shoddy work, and I don`t want to be lumped in with them.` Sure, some of my

methods save me time, but I want to be known for quality work and not as the guy who just

slaps some stuff on the vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like

`

`

`

`

is an "All in One" to the customer.` Sure, one of my products Glazes, Polish and Seals.

If I called this an AIO, it would sound less superior than saying that I glaze their paint to

increase depth of color, if I polish their paint to reduce swirls, and then I seal their paint to

retain quality for longer.` From a marketing stand point, these are the same methods described

different ways and both are truthful.` The second more detailed description is more likely to

`

Another reason that I would be hesitant to describe my process is an AIO, is that I don`t want

to be viewed as a person who takes shortcuts.` This is a danger in the field.` There are many

people who do shoddy work, and I don`t want to be lumped in with them.` Sure, some of my

methods save me time, but I want to be known for quality work and not as the guy who just

`

`

Gonna slightly disagree with this. `I feel like an AIO option is a good middle ground for somebody who is budget driven that would like something a little more than just a wash and spray wax but don`t quite want to pay for a full 2 step polish/seal option. `I also don`t see a problem with being straight up about what an AIO is to a customer so they fully understand what it is....i.e. it`s not going to remove as many defects and be as durable as a two step process, but is definitely better than a spray wax. `I read the portion of your post where you put your spin on what your AIO product/process is to your customers several times to try to digest it. `While not necessarily "dishonest", it comes off a little misleading in that it sounds like your doing 3 separate steps. ` I get talking up what you`re doing, but that`s just how it came off to me. `I could be misunderstanding what you`re trying to say though.

`

I also don`t feel like there`s a danger of coming off as a person who takes shortcuts, does shoddy work, or just slaps some stuff on the vehicle so long as there`s a clear explanation of what you`re doing and that`s what the customer wants to do. `For what it`s worth, an AIO package is never going to be one I`ll push. `I believe in and would much rather do a two step polish/seal job than an AIO, but I kinda feel there`s a big gap between a quick wash/spray wax and the two step which the AIO fills in nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

Jean,``when I speak about % of correction wanted by a customer,

it is just an additional way for customers to be able to vocalize how they

want their paint to look.` This is just an approximation.`

The reason that I use this method, is that often customers will say that they

want their paint to look perfect.` It is at this time that I explain to them the time

that is needed to achieve 80% defect reduction or better.` I also educate the customer

that they will notice a significant improvement at 50% reduction of defects,

because the majority of swirls will be unnoticeable, unless you are looking for them

at the right angle.

`

I had previously ran into customers who wanted it looking perfect, but didn`t want

me buffing for a long time (too expensive).` There needed to be a middle ground where

I could explain to them that we can get it looking great and still keeping it in their budget.

`

Of course, before I talk percentages of correction, we talk about budget, paint thickness

and maintenance.` Often, upon education about paint, customers will decide to go for a higher

level of correction and a superior coating, because they want it done right.`

`

It is not the customers fault that they don`t really know what to ask for, or what to expect.

I feel that we need to lead them through the process, and inform them of how to make the

best choices.` Often, making the right choices will save them money in the long run and

drastically improve the condition of their vehicle.

`

`

`

`

I wasn`t disagreeing with anything you were saying. Just clearing up for anyone reading that a % of correction being done is just one facet to the paint and exterior care.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by House Of Wax

Gonna slightly disagree with this. `I feel like an AIO option is a good middle ground for somebody who is budget driven that would like something a little more than just a wash and spray wax but don`t quite want to pay for a full 2 step polish/seal option. `I also don`t see a problem with being straight up about what an AIO is to a customer so they fully understand what it is....i.e. it`s not going to remove as many defects and be as durable as a two step process, but is definitely better than a spray wax. `I read the portion of your post where you put your spin on what your AIO product/process is to your customers several times to try to digest it. `While not necessarily "dishonest", it comes off a little misleading in that it sounds like your doing 3 separate steps. ` I get talking up what you`re doing, but that`s just how it came off to me. `I could be misunderstanding what you`re trying to say though.

`

I also don`t feel like there`s a danger of coming off as a person who takes shortcuts, does shoddy work, or just slaps some stuff on the vehicle so long as there`s a clear explanation of what you`re doing and that`s what the customer wants to do. `For what it`s worth, an AIO package is never going to be one I`ll push. `I believe in and would much rather do a two step polish/seal job than an AIO, but I kinda feel there`s a big gap between a quick wash/spray wax and the two step which the AIO fills in nicely.

I agree that AIO`s when used after educating a client can be a good solution for their situation. A good example being someone bringing you a 10 year old BMW that is worth $6k getting it ready for being sold. No one in their right mind should drop $2,000 on full restoration when there is no chance at a return on the investment. An AIO can be a good solution in improving the car`s appearance but not driving up a huge big they can`t and ROI on.

`

Education should be primary in whatever an expert detailer does for their client.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I am new to the forum and this thread caught my eye.` I am in the midst of the same process.` I dont want hi-jack the thread but would like to know if my packages and pricing are on par with the industry.` I am in the process of beginning my business as part-time and would appreciate your feedback. ` My plan is start now as part-time,` build the business so I can continue it when I retire in 8-9 yrs.

The business name is Extreme Radiance and I have built the name into the offered packages.

Thank you for reading my post.

`

I have 4 packages, each listing the included services.

STANDARD DETAIL

===================

<span style="font-size:12pt;">This is a light basic detail to maintain the appearance and apply light protection for a well maintained vehicle.
    <ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Foam gun shampoo exterior [*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Bug and tar removal[/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean wheel wells, tire sidewalls[/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean corrosive brake dust from wheels[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean under carriage[/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Exterior is blown dry + final spot dry using` super soft microfiber towels[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Hand dry door jams, under trunk lid & hood[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Quality spray on wax - Spray wax is not a substitute for Carnauba or synthetic wax.[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean interior / exterior glass[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Tire dressing[/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Thoroughly vacuum carpet, floor mats and seats[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Wipe clean the dash, door panels and console[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Apply non-greasy UV protection to non-fabric and non-leather surfaces[/list]

`

DELUXE DETAIL

=============

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Deluxe Detail <span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">adds protection to the paint and will leave your car shiny!` Deluxe Detail package <u>includes the previous service</u>.`
    <ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Apply quality wax or sealant[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Exterior rubber trim treatment[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Detailing Spray[/list]

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">RADIANCE DETAIL

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">================

`

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Radiance Detail removes particles embedded in the paint surface and removes minor swirl marks. Radiance Detail package <u>includes all previous services.` </u>

<span style="font-family:cambria, serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">NOTE: $50 deposit required non-refundable
    <ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Clay bar to decontaminate the paint[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Machine Apply
    <ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">paint cleaner[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">polish[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">wax / sealant[/list][/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean air vents and compartments[/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Spot clean carpets and floor mats[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Spot clean fabric[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean and condition leather seats[/list]

`

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">EXTREME DETAIL

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">=============

`

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">This is a premium detail that will greatly enhance your vehicles appearance.` Extreme Detail <u>includes all previous services</u>. If your vehicle exterior is neglected or the interior has spills and stains, this detail is for you. Requires approx. 10+ hours to complete.

<span style="font-family:cambria, serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">NOTE: $75 deposit required non-refundable
    <ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Multi-step paint correction process[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Apply pure polish glaze[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Apply premium paint sealant[/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Polish chrome surfaces [*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Polish exhaust tips when appropriate[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Steam clean :
    <ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Carpets, Floor mats[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Seats / Seatbelts / Headliner [*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Door Panels / Console[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Trunk[/list][/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Stain removal[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean and Condition leather seats [/list]<ul>[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Apply fabric protection[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Vacuum trunk[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Deodorize interior[*]<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Black trim restoration[/list]

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">A-la-carte

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">=========

`

<span style="font-size:16pt;">EXTERIOR

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Headlight Restoration

<span style="font-size:12pt;">`$45

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Engine Cleaning

<span style="font-size:12pt;">`$60

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Polish Chrome

<span style="font-size:12pt;">`$25

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Black trim restoration

<span style="font-size:12pt;">`$50

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Apply paint sealant

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Polish / decontaminate wheel barrels

<span style="font-size:12pt;">$200

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Hard water spot removal

<span style="font-size:12pt;">***

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Paint correction

<span style="font-size:16pt;">INTERIOR

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Steam Clean Interior

<span style="font-size:12pt;">$75

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Clean and condition leather seats

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Fabric Protection

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Deodorize interior

<span style="font-size:12pt;">Interior stain removal

`

<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">*** Inspection required

`

`

<span style="font-family:cambria, serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">*<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Note: All prices are estimates and apply to cars.` Additional fees will be charged for large vehicles. (Trucks, SUV’s, and Vans)

`<span style="font-family:garamond, serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">** Vehicles that are excessively dirty, or require extra polishing are subject to a higher price

Post Thanks / Like

its a little tough to determine if your pricing of packages in on par, without the pricing.

You did list the ala carte, and those seem "okay", but I would be hesitant to list any set

prices for interiors.` Steam cleaning a Prius is substantially less time than steam cleaning

an expedition.` You might want to amend it with a "starts at" or similar.

`

I also notice that you are cleaning the undercarriage for the standard detail.` Are you going

to have it up on jacks or a lift?` This seems like a step that would be reserved for the higher

detail tiers, as this would take extra time.` Sure, I know it would be simple with a power washer,

I would just keep the more in depth stuff for the more detail minded customers.` If they want

everything, have them pay for it.

`

Now, no matter what I say, or what anyone else replies with, you can`t be wrong.

Your prices are going to be dependent upon your area, your expertise and the type of work

that you want to be doing.` If your prices are "bad", then you will either be doing lots of work for

little profit, or you will be doing little work overall for little profit.`

`

As for the spray wax, some spray waxes are made with Caranuba and are pretty good quality.

Yes, its no where as good as a paste for durability.` Ease of application and profit margin due to

time saved is where these sprays "shine".` See what I did there?

`

Depending on what you want to charge for your standard detail, you might want to change up the

wording on "Thoroughly vaccum carpets, mats, seats".` If you keep it to a vacuum without the word

thorough, then the customer does not need to expect everything to be out.` Fact of the matter is that

a simple vacuum will not clean everything "thoroughly", and you can educate the customer as to why

you should be using an extractor on their carpet.` This thorough extraction could be with a higher level.

I do see that you have steam cleaning the carpet under extreme, but perhaps you can fit this in on a

lower one. I would have Extraction first before spot treatment, as this can help with many stains.` Then,

if the stains are not removed you can suggest the upgrade to spot treatment.

`

Looking at the difference between Deluxe and Radiance, I would suggest that you take extra steps to make

the Radiance look more complete.` On Deluxe you offer a Wax or Sealent, and Radiance you offer a machine

applied Wax/Sealent.` First thing I thought was "Why would I prefer to have my wax machine applied".` Many

people might think of it this way, since they view a hand waxing as supreme.` Second, I questioned if`

Wax/Sealent meant Wax and Sealant or Wax or Sealant.` It would make sense to say that the Deluxe has

Wax or Sealant and the Radiance has Wax and Sealant.` If you take this off of the list that is under

machine applied, then it could be received better.` Even if you do machine apply it, I would list it separately.

`

Sorry for the long reply, I just noticed one last thing.` The way that your packages are written out, the

deluxe detail doesn`t look like it has much as only 3 things are listed.` If left like this, it will be passed up more

than the others.` Just decide which details that you want to do mainly, and make those look the best.`

Set your pricing so that people are more drawn to the detail that you profit most of.``` There are some people here

that do not like to clean interiors (much harder on the back), so they set the cost for interiors higher.` They are

kept in the job that they want to do because of their pricing structure.` It isn`t just about profits, its about

keeping you happy while you do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry i forgot the pricing.

standard. $45

Deluxe $100

Radiance $180

Extreme $500

Buckaroo, you make some good points and i will make adjustments accordingly.

On the standard detail, i included the services i perform on my own cars each wk. Cleaning the under carriage wont be a big deal. I am going to make up some pvc with sprinkler heads. Slide it under the car and connect s hose.

Thank you for your advice

Post Thanks / Like
    Good plan on the under Carriage with pvc diy.

How long do you plan on spending for the standard for 45?

I would suggest that you figure the time and try to get tips price above

20 dollars an hour for your work.

If your lowest is 50 dollars cheaper than deluxe, then we`ll l anyone choose deluxe?

I started off by trying to compete with local pricing, but found

that many other locals can`t compete with me for quality so

why should my cost be the same. I can`t compete with rock bottom budget.

I take to much time to make sure that things are "right".

Is a quality wax, rubber trim and detailing spray worth 50 bucks?

If not, your lowest is too cheap. For what you are offering, I would charge 60 at least.

Probably 75 doing under Carriage.

You can always offer a wash and wax combo with Wipe down for 35 or 40.

Again, whatever you decide, there is no wrong choice for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information