Post Thanks / Like
    My site: Mirror Image | Mobile Auto Detail needs to be overhauled. It`s a couple of years old and I want something that is less "noisy" and more professional looking. Anyone do design or have a referral?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would suggest elance.com - you could get a complete website re-vamp for around $300.
    Eco Touch

Detailing Products

New Hampshire

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve designed many websites for local businesses (contractors, corporate, lawyers, etc.)

I just launched my new site: Long Island Detailing - Auto - Boat - Marine - Car

And I created the website for a detailing company that I used to own: Long Island Detailing - Auto, Boat, RV

I`ve experienced in SEO and understand the detailing niche on the Internet. I can help if you are interested, PM me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a tip, professional web design usually runs $40.00 an hour or $1000 per page.

If you are looking for something better than your current website, it is really going to cost you.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s going to cost you, but it`s the biggest impact you are going to make on a customer the first time they click on it. Mine is currently getting finished up, as I`ve requested a few changes. So its a little different than it was a week ago, however here`s the link.

oakesdetail.com

The new gallery is being built, hence why there is little content there. With that said, it`s a great set up, clean and executed well which is all I wanted. I can refer you to the designers if you`d like.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m well aware what it costs to have it done if you go through a design firm. A friend of mine owns one of the largest ecommerce design companies on the web and comes up as number one on google and bing when searched. I`m more or less looking for someone who wants to make extra money on top of their job. I have no problem paying for quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Papers
    I`ve designed many websites for local businesses (contractors, corporate, lawyers, etc.)

I just launched my new site: Long Island Detailing - Auto - Boat - Marine - Car

And I created the website for a detailing company that I used to own: Long Island Detailing - Auto, Boat, RV

I`ve experienced in SEO and understand the detailing niche on the Internet. I can help if you are interested, PM me.

Your victory detailing website has 16 errors that you might want to look at validating

[Invalid] Markup Validation of http://www.victorydetailing.com/ - W3C Markup Validator

Post Thanks / Like
    check mine out

Wrights Highend Detailing and Refinishing Service`s

Do you want one, I can help

The current detailing designs available are:

http://leytegroup.com/portfolio/blac...ing/index.html

http://leytegroup.com/portfolio/detailing/index.html

http://leytegroup.com/portfolio/deta...ite/index.html

All of this for about $250.00 or so.

If they want something else, then I can do that as well. Just give my email address and have them contact me for more information about a new website.

Thanks,

Rob

Thread Information