I`ve decided to go mobile on my own and am trying to think of a name. At first I liked "Showroom Shine Detailing" but now I`m starting to think it`s overly catchy and therefore wouldn`t be taken as serious as others. We also all know that showrooms are full of hack detailed cars, but I still think it has a good connotation. I`m now leaning towards something a little more standard and professional like "Premier Auto Detailing" or "Executive Auto Detailing." More dry, but more professional as well, which is something to consider because most of my clients are/will be higher income individuals that appreciate professionalism.

One last thing to consider is that I will exclusively be doing rinseless (ONR/DP RWG) and waterless (CG Ecosmart) washes so I could go with the whole eco-friendly, green thing in the name. I like this because it would help distinguish me from all the others simply based on name, and it would appeal to those that are consciences of the environment. However, I don`t like it because it`s almost like hopping on the bandwagon green trend, and therefore maybe not taken as seriously as a more standard name.

Please help me figure this out.