Post Thanks / Like
    My business has been very slow for the past 2 months, and I would like to spend $200 on some sort of advertisement to get back on my feet.

So what`s the best type of advertisement for around $200?

Newpaper? Coupon books? Yellow Page?

Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Google Ad Words... can`t go wrong there! Of course you have to have a web site first .
    Wolf`s Chemicals Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you advertising right now? $200 isn`t alot to do much with. Here`s what I would do to try and get some work out.

post up on CL and Kijiji they are free and people do look at them.

Business Cards. If you got them get out to the local car clubs and car shows and dump them out by the handfuls. if you don`t have them then you know what to spend your $200 on.

Also think about spending it on T-shirts with Business name and logo`s and have all yoru family and freinds wear them like it`s the latest fashion trend.

Is the car/truck/whatever all stickered up loud and proud? If not get as much done as you can.

have you stopped into the local dealerships? low paying jobs are better than no paying jobs.

Get the local paper to do a write up on you. Figure out a story pitch and go with it. Lots of people do this and it`s again a free way to get the word out.

And lastly. (and it`s a good one) walk around a crowded area and do a blind test of as many people as you need to in order to get the answer but simply ask them (politely mind you) if they mind taking a survey for your advertising class your now taking at the local community college (or wherever) toss in a few random questions but make sure you ask "If you had the need for professional detailer services how would you find out who to contact?" See where most people would look (ie phonebook, websites, google, ask a freind, etc etc) and then you know where to put your advertising dollars. Starting out is tough.. Espeically in today`s economy.

Post Thanks / Like
    there are some websites where you can get a certain number of free business cards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for advices guy, but I`ve already established the basics, as in cards, shirts, truck decals. Google, dealership sounds good, thanks i`ll give that a try.

P.S. do you guys know any logo designers that`s affordable? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LoiG37
    Thanks for advices guy, but I`ve already established the basics, as in cards, shirts, truck decals. Google, dealership sounds good, thanks i`ll give that a try.

Try Elance | Hire experts to do your work: outsource to companies, consultants and freelance professionals..

Post Thanks / Like

Logo Design DIY Do It Yourself Logo Design Free Logo Design isn`t too bad. It`s somewhat limited, but it`s somewhat cheap too.

Post Thanks / Like

I would suggest 99designs.com. This is a contest based website where you post the "contest" and multiple designers submit their work for your selection.

The outline of your contest should be specific to the type of logo and style you are looking for. Often times you can get a quality logo for around $50.

If you have any questions on this let me know.

-Peter
    Peter Ferrigan, The Wiper Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Get a thousand door hangers printed up, get yourself a soliciting permit in your town and hit the streets!

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds good! thanks guys!

Thread Information