Post Thanks / Like
    well i set the price a little low , but will be temporary, so i know about that .

you may find other things that i may miss when i did the website, that will be great and a huge help.

plan to be mobile detail , i have most of the tools and a good line of products.

i didn`t move to dallas yet but i plan for end of the year to move and also to start my business, until that i plan get all the equipment and add some more gallery pages....

any idea , or critics to my website are welcome

ProReflection Dallas paint correction and car detail

thank you
    ProReflection
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing, you really need an email address at your website URL. When ever I see a buisness with an email like yahoo.com I just think they aren`t professional.

I would maybe give a faint gray or blue colored bar background to the menu bar. Just to draw more attention to it. As for right now it is just buttons floating in a bar order.

Also, your site does not scale well to other resolutions than I guess what you are using. So everything on your site just stretches 2/3 of the way across the screen on my monitor. The rest is ALL blank space. So basically 1/3 of the page for me is empty. That is a LOT of wasted space.

Showroom Auto Detailing Bullitt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO you need more of a description on your homepage of your business and what sets you apart from the rest and that will allow you to have some key words on your homepage. If you called the guys at Google they would probably tell you your website is not optimized. When Google and other companies spider your site they`re looking for keywords like auto detail and mobile detail etc. Also, when I took all the pictures off my homepage, my ranking on google went from being on the 6th page to always coming up on the 1st page. I`m not a computer expert by any means, but the last time I checked google`s spider can`t read pictures, and especially can`t read sentences you don`t even have. Just my two cents, I know whats worked for me and now I get 10x the calls after I optimized my site. Now if all you go on is word of mouth then I guess your site is just fine. Hope this helps a little, maybe some of the computer savy guys will chime in with some more technical help.
    The Stable:
    08 Ford Explorer Sport Trac: Company Vehicle
    05 Corvette
    01 Mustang Bullitt
    98 Explorer: Loaner Vehicle
    05 Honda Civic: Loaner Vehicle/Daily Driver

http://www.showroommobiledetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you very much , i know about white space , since i check on different resolution and a huge monitor, but i may consider that and resize all the pic to be bigger. once i get more experience i will be able to get some words ) on home page , also i may add another button to menu bar , something like info where i will try to describe my work and packages in detail.

white space will be a challange , i don`t want to full a monitor with one picture but either to be half empty..

having a description of my business on home page make sense , also i will fix the email address at some point.

:think:
    ProReflection
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Post Thanks / Like
    1 - You need a DocType decleration.

2 - Go away from a table-based layout and go to CSS and div tags. Will make the site much more flexible in the future.

3 - Definitely add some text to the home page. To go along with what bullitt21 said, you want to optimize your site. Your keyword meta tag will help, but you always want as much as possible. Just google "SEO" to get more info.

4 - Needs some sort of background color or image. Site seems a bit sterile at the moment.

5 - The menu/header area shifts (in Firefox at least) on the Contact page.
    Co-Founder/Web Master of www.mustangsofburlington.com]The Mustangs Of Burlington[/url]

2001 Mustang Bullitt #00453

Thread Information