Post Thanks / Like
    Saw that someone else had put theirs out there so I though I would get some feedback on mine as well!!

I am doing it through Yahoo Small Business and it`s pretty easy to keep up with. Nothing fancy.....but, so far, I like it!

Home

Post Thanks / Like
    holy gallery!!! Nice job on the pics though. High speed internet will be your potential customers best friend!!! s5 turned out nice! We just got done with an A5 today, very well put together.
    Bradley`s Autowax and Detail

Bellevue - Issaquah

Est. 1979

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks good. The gallery could be organized by vehicle. Maybe re-size the larger images to 800x600 or so to help those with a slower connection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very good start... here are my comments...

-Obviously some refining of text, background colors, etc. is always possible.

-Gallery is horrible.. you have to organize it into vehicles, then show photos of each vehicle on a different page. Also, the menu bar stretches with the page and it should remain stationary.. organizing the gallery page should fix this though.

-Contact and services page should have similar photos to the other pages instead of whole car photos (even though the Audi isn`t whole car)
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lecchilo
    Very good start... here are my comments...

-Obviously some refining of text, background colors, etc. is always possible.

-Gallery is horrible.. you have to organize it into vehicles, then show photos of each vehicle on a different page. Also, the menu bar stretches with the page and it should remain stationary.. organizing the gallery page should fix this though.

-Contact and services page should have similar photos to the other pages instead of whole car photos (even though the Audi isn`t whole car)

Refining of text......suggestions? Like change of font? Color of font?

Gallery: I am building this on my own, through Yahoo, and don`t really know what I am doing yet. So this is all hit and miss so far. What I want to do is pretty much what your thoughts were. Either the name of the car, with a link, that opens up another page with all the pics....or.....a pic of the car, as a link, that opens up another page to show the pics of the car. Just not sure how to do that yet. After working all day in front of a computer, the last thing I want to do is stare at another one....LOL!!

Contact and services page: Someone else had mention the same thing.....I will try and look for another partial picture of a car I have done.....

Thanks for the comments!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mose
    Refining of text......suggestions? Like change of font? Color of font?

Gallery: I am building this on my own, through Yahoo, and don`t really know what I am doing yet. So this is all hit and miss so far. What I want to do is pretty much what your thoughts were. Either the name of the car, with a link, that opens up another page with all the pics....or.....a pic of the car, as a link, that opens up another page to show the pics of the car. Just not sure how to do that yet. After working all day in front of a computer, the last thing I want to do is stare at another one....LOL!!

Contact and services page: Someone else had mention the same thing.....I will try and look for another partial picture of a car I have done.....

Thanks for the comments!!

For text, I simply meant maybe something smaller, easier to read, idk... just mess with it and review like 10 different texts at the same time and see what`s best.

As for gallery, you can check mine out and see how it`s organized... not saying it`s the best but I like it a lot.

Just keep working at it little by little until it`s good enough haha, cuz you`ll never stop revising it if you keep going always. You have to settle for something eventually.
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Thread Information