Post Thanks / Like
    Pros,

I`d like to announce our new Professional Detailers forum sponsor, Detailed Image.

George and his partner want to earn your business. In fact, they sponsored 50 Silver upgrades for your listings in the new Autopia Directory (a $6,000 value!), allowing me to put in the time and effort necessary to finish this project. For this, I think we should offer our appreciation and thanks.

With their sponsorship of this forum area, they also have the privilege of posting here. This is the one area where it made sense to have a specific sponsor. They have a vested interest in seeing you do well.

Please join me in welcoming the DetailedImage.com team as our newest sponsor.

:hifive:

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! Welcome guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    David thanks for the warm welcome. We`re looking forward to working closely with the professional detailing community. We have a lot of great ideas on how to help pros increase profits, cut costs, get more out of advertising and much more.

I started off as an auto detailing enthusiast (as we all did), began detailing on the side for friends and family, and quickly had more work lined up than I knew what to do with. A few months later, I left my full time job to pursue my passion for being around some amazing vehicles and making a career out of automotive detailing. Recently, our company shifted gears to focus solely on selling auto detailing supplies, but have years of experience detailing as a professional.

Earlier this year, we moved into a new warehouse and are quickly expanding our detailing lines. Some of the more recent lines we picked up were Chemical Guys & Blackfire, while carrying some favorites such as Menzerna, P21S, Leatherique, 303 Products, Flex, Porter Cable, Poorboy`s World, Clear Kote, Lake Country, Klasse, Gilmour, Plexus, Stoner, Grit Guard, Pinnacle and more. We`re looking for input from all of you to decide which lines we`ll be expanding into next.

We`ll be in touch with professionals who register on the new Professional Detailer Directory that David recently implemented, offering them exclusive pricing on everything we sell on Detailed Image. We also offer an Daily Special that runs on our homepage that randomly selects an item from our store and puts it on sale for 24 hours at a great price.

I`m very excited for the opportunity David has given us to interact with this great community and share my detailing knowledge and experiences with all of you. I know I`m excited to continuously learn and stay open minded as the industry is always evolving.

Regards.

George @ Detailed Image

Post Thanks / Like
    THANKS GEORGE!!! Much appreciated..

REally shows what a class act guy you really are..

Thats a hell of a donation!! :hifive:
    :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome George!!! I just gotta say, on a side note, Detail Image has great customer service. Its a pleasure dealing with them!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome George!

Morgan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, great idea having a deal of the day product on the Detailed Image website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gators241987
    Welcome George!!! I just gotta say, on a side note, Detail Image has great customer service. Its a pleasure dealing with them!!!!

Agree! I placed my first order with them last week. Got Pinnacle Souveran for $58; you can`t beat that price. I received my order just a few days later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Greg...It`s an honor and pleasure to have you here.

Welcome to Autopia...:wavey:wavey
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome Detailed Image. I ordered my Flex XC3401 VRG from them. They shipped fast and damage free. Thanks for the silver upgrade! :goodjob
    If you do not change what your doing today, tomorrow will be no different.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard guys and thank you for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wanted to drop a line also to congratulate George & his partner!

Detailed Image is definitely a top notch business w/ great customer service. I just helped a friend place a big order Sun night, and George was extremely quick and responsive w/ our questions before and after.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good company good people GIVE THRM A TRY

Morgan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been a year since I posted in this thread. I don`t order online too often, but when I do Detailed Image is still my goto retailer. Great pricing and cheap shipping that absolutely smashes everyone else`s package handling and in transit time. CT/MA/RI residents especially need to give them a try.

Thread Information