Thread: Recent Details

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonata. I did this for my Mom`s friend. Had to do the interior as well but nothing much to speak of. She takes good care of the car which is always helpful. Sorry bout the pic quality, very overcast and cramped space so I couldn`t get a good full car shot Yes I know the wheel well isnt cleaned. I gave her a list of what I was doing and she said not to worry about cleaning them so I just sprayed them down with a hose.

Before

After

Products used:

Wolfgang Elastic Clay

4 Star Swirl Mark Remover on trunk lid, hood and choice scratches (see Before & After)

Megs #16

AA Tire Dressing

Post Thanks / Like
    Another brief wash and wax from the weekend. Sorry bout the quality of the pics in advance. Overcast and resizing didn`t help them come out all that well. Anyway. I did the WRX for a friend. A few weeks back I did #80, VM and then NXT. This time around I wanted to try giving it a layer of Natty`s to see the effects. Just for looks I threw on AA Tire Dressing. Let me know what you think.

[/

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job! :xyxthumbs I really like the look on the WRX, is that VM/NXT/Natty`s?

How do like Natty`s? If you have used S100 or P21s , how does Natty`s compare?

My interest in poorboy`s products is growing, Could I invest stock in poorboy`s?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by cheapshot

Nice job! :xyxthumbs I really like the look on the WRX, is that VM/NXT/Natty`s?

How do like Natty`s? If you have used S100 or P21s , how does Natty`s compare?

My interest in poorboy`s products is growing, Could I invest stock in poorboy`s?

Yep, VM, NXT then about 3 weeks later Natty`s. I just started using Nattys about 6 weeks ago and I really like it. I`ve had it on my car for 6 weeks now and it`s still beading like a champ. I personally like Natty`s more then P21s but I like the fact that I can work in larger sections. The shine is about the same but I think that the durability of Natty`s is better. You can`t beat the price either

Thread Information