Post Thanks / Like

BMW gets some Beasleys love

Proper wash and decon (PB SSS + Gtech w6 and Tarminator)

One step with Beasleys Z1 on Rupes yellow pads

Topped twice with Gtech C2v3 (because I drew spray toppers out of a hat to switch it up) BMW gets some Beasleys love

Wheels hand polished with Z1 and topped with c2v3

Tires dressed with mckees si02 tire

Interior treated to PA Intimate and a vacuum

Top brushed and lint rolled

Thanks for viewing

-Brandt K.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brandt K.
    Likes Cadfael, dgage, Desertnate, Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BMW gets some Beasleys love

512detail:
    I there any type of convertible top fabric/canvas protectant you prefer? I noticed this BMW`s fabric top did not receive any, or if it did, you did not list it, other than the top brush and lint roller. What brush do you use?

I also notices that your "decon" wash process does not include a "prep" wash soap, but uses Poorboy`s World Super-Slick-n-Suds along with GTechniq`s W6 Iron Remover. Have you ever tried a prep wash soap, and if so, what was it? And is GTq W6 your preferred iron decon/remover??

Is it faster to hand polish the wheels with Dr. Beasley`s Z1 than using an I-brid, or were there other factors in this decision, like what the customer was willing to pay for?? That AIO polish is getting put to good use by you and seems to be a pretty versatile AIO.
    Have you ever used their PlasmaCoat (wax-like gel coating) on wheels or any paint yet??

I see that you new customer detailing Goody Bag contains a green microfiber. Is this the new Creature Edgeless from The Rag company you are moving to??

Excellent detailing work on this white BMW convertible.
    GB detailer
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    512detail:
    I there any type of convertible top fabric/canvas protectant you prefer? I noticed this BMW`s fabric top did not receive any, or if it did, you did not list it, other than the top brush and lint roller. What brush do you use?

I also notices that your "decon" wash process does not include a "prep" wash soap, but uses Poorboy`s World Super-Slick-n-Suds along with GTechniq`s W6 Iron Remover. Have you ever tried a prep wash soap, and if so, what was it? And is GTq W6 your preferred iron decon/remover??

Is it faster to hand polish the wheels with Dr. Beasley`s Z1 than using an I-brid, or were there other factors in this decision, like what the customer was willing to pay for?? That AIO polish is getting put to good use by you and seems to be a pretty versatile AIO.
    Have you ever used their PlasmaCoat (wax-like gel coating) on wheels or any paint yet??

I see that you new customer detailing Goody Bag contains a green microfiber. Is this the new Creature Edgeless from The Rag company you are moving to??

Excellent detailing work on this white BMW convertible.
    Thanks. As always I enjoy your comments and they require me to refer back to your post multiple times to answer properly.

So this job was from a gift card purchased by a manager and acquaintance from the day job. We regularly chat F1 news and events and he approached me last November to purchase a $x amount gift card for his mother`s ride for Christmas and his $ amount lined up with my one year coating package.

On the top, I used a lint roller and the ragtop brush I found behind the drivers seat.

Prep wash- I do have mckees coating prep wash, and I completely forgot I had it or I would have used it just to give it a try.

W6 is just what I had a full bottle of as I`m saving my beasleys total decon (preferred decon product) for a mobile coating job coming up next weekend.

I`d like to try mckees iron remover soon but I`m trying to not buy stuff that I dont really need and that philosophy has saved me a lot of money so far this year. BMW gets some Beasleys love

I hand polished the wheels because I didn`t want to ruin a 1 inch pad or more on the wheels and I broke the plastic shroud that covers the rotating assembly on the ibird so I didn`t want to risk it hitting the wheel face as well. I should probably order a new one but I doubt I will anytime soon.

Yes the z1 has become a very useful product for me. I had a coworker pay me to do an AIO polish on his new to him Tacoma and he is having pretty good results still 6 months later from the z1 (I upgraded him to that for research purposes). I will also be using it as a base layer on the aforementioned mobile coating job coming up soon. Z1 is very slick and can correct pretty decently based on pad selection.

I have not tried plasma coat from beasleys but I`ve seen some not so great results from it on longevity testing. I think I`m going to buy their ls nano 10 this week and use that as a topper for my z1 jobs. I will probably talk myself out of it tho because dont really need it. BMW gets some Beasleys love

Indeed the green towels are the creatures. Great eye. I bought a case a few months ago.

Brandt K.
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great job on this one too! Looks great!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Great job on this one too! Looks great!
    Thanks. When the owner picked up she said, "I`m glad I brought my sunglasses!" BMW gets some Beasleys love

Brandt K.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

I`d really like to see someone compare Mothers CMX 3in1 vs Dr Beasley`s Z1. The DR B product seems pretty pricey for the actual amount you get.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    I`d really like to see someone compare Mothers CMX 3in1 vs Dr Beasley`s Z1. The DR B product seems pretty pricey for the actual amount you get.
    I was worried about the size of the z1 bottle initially but it`s more of a gel type product and it spreads pretty far. I`ve used it a lot so far and it still feels more than half full.

Brandt K.

Thread Information