Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2019 Dodge RAM 1500 / Metallic Black - A Miracle Detailing - CQuartz Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Merlin:
    Do you wear PPE out in public?? I do, and that is few and far between going out (grocery shopping). I was wearing a 3M N95 mask I had from years back while putting in fiberglass insulation, but I got such dirty looks from everyone, insinuating that these masks should be given to the medical personnel who have to make due with ONE mask throughout the day.
    Now I wear a "regular" mask like those given to patients in a doctor`s office.
    (Edited by Original Poster due to sensitive issues about pandemic that should not be posted in a detailing forum)
    Lonnie,
    I also have a couple boxes of N95 masks purchased years ago for those awful, literally FULL of growing Mold vehicles that sit out for years, with a little water leak to the inside..

Since I live out in the Northern California North Farmlands, if I have to wear a mask, I am putting on one of my N95`s also.. Too bad if people are dumb enough to think that my mask is going to take away 1 from a doctor or something..

Perhaps, they have not been reading how tens of thousands perhaps millions of masks have been already made and given to medical people already..

They are the ones who perhaps hoarded a garage full of toilet paper and wipes since March.. They are just mad they could not hoard N95 masks fast enough before they were all gone..

If the N95 is going to be even a bit better at protecting ME from this virus you bet I am wearing it.. "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead"...
    DanF

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2019 Dodge RAM 1500 / Metallic Black - A Miracle Detailing - CQuartz Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Merlin:
    Do you wear PPE out in public?? I do, and that is few and far between going out (grocery shopping). I was wearing a 3M N95 mask I had from years back while putting in fiberglass insulation, but I got such dirty looks from everyone, insinuating that these masks should be given to the medical personnel who have to make due with ONE mask throughout the day.
    Now I wear a "regular" mask like those given to patients in a doctor`s office.
    (Edited by Original Poster due to sensitive issues about pandemic that should not be posted in a detailing forum)
    Yes, I wear a mask every time I go out in public or see anybody not inside my house bubble.
    Some folks are even wearing face shields...One guy had one he made out of a gallon water bottle.

I haven`t gone quite that far yet but I have started looking at getting one.

AMiracleDetailing.com
    YouTube - Facebook - Instagram
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Pirate View Post
    Merlin, Ron would love this one from you.
    I truly miss Ron.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information