Post Thanks / Like

You guys are awesome !

I’m writing this in the click and brag on purpose. You guys are a group that should be braged about !

You guys are awesome. I’ve been at this for a while and I have seen a lot of issues and been lucky enough to solve them over time. Now when I see those issues it’s just a process I have in my head to resolve it. Powerful feeling.

Equally powerless a feeling is when I come across a problem I’ve not had the experience or Sucess resolving. You guys are an encyclopedia of detailing knowledge and the different perspectives really help me get a good plan of attack to tackle the issue at hand.

Just wanted to thank you guys for sharing your knowledge, expertise and experience so generously.

I the last few weeks I’ve kicked some issues because of you guys and I appreciate it.

Thanks again !
    Likes SGM2008, Dan, acuRAS82, Stokdgs, SWETM and 7 others liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: You guys are awesome !

I echo the thanks to everyone, this really is a special place with great people.
    Likes Stokdgs, JRW67 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was taught a long time ago by Rod Kraft, you never stop learning, and you should always pass it on!

Post Thanks / Like

Rod Kraft is a great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him in NJ years ago.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Great post! I concur! Awesome people and a ton of info/knowledge here!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Same sentiments and accolades to those who take the time to post responses to my (many) questions about detailing AND the posting of their pictures on vehicles that they detail. This has been invaluable to myself, as I am sure their are other "average Joe" hobbyists and weekend warriors who are asking the same questions as I am.

I also thank those who take the time to post reviews and pictures of new products or equipment in this forum. This helps me decide how to spend my frugal detailing budget wisely while maximizing my efforts without the pain of trial-and-error (with the emphasis on "error"). It is also the reason I call them Autopian All-Stars (at least in my opinion) and some of them are forum members who responded to this particular thread.

I do have to mention one Autopian All-Star in particular and that is Accumulator. It is not only his shear number of posts, but his opinions on products and detailing experience methodologies that catches my attention (although I have still not tried Finish-Kare 1000P Hi-Temp wax that is held in such high esteem and praise!).

That also goes for those detailers and forum members who are beta testers of new products and equipment. I cannot stress how important they are to car-care manufacturers in developing these products and equipment in real-world detailing use and all of us are benefactors from this (although the secrecy requirements and confidentiality agreements in doing so kills me in wanting to know more about them when they offer juicy and tantalizing tidbits about "beta-testing-this-or-that"!).
    GB detailer
    Likes JSFM35X, Stokdgs, JRW67, DetailZeus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes indeed, this place is great, and primarily (IMO) because of its great Members. Noting that I sure GO OFF when something offends me, it`s such a rare occurrence that I basically don`t even think about it, which is a lot more than I can say for any of the other Internet Forums I`m familiar with. And, there`s a refreshing absence of Armchair Expert Internet BS here; people either know what they`re talking about or they ask Qs so they *will* know.

Lonnie- Thanks...but heh heh...note that you were just praising the fine folks who post the incredible pix and do those great Product Reviews...neither of which would apply to me! Guess I`m doing OK for you to label me an All Star without any such contributions, glad I`m contributing something you find helpful anyhow

Now about that FK1000P.. ..and IIRC, I couldn`t get you to go for my (increasingly aged) Collinite or M16 either!
    Likes Stokdgs, JRW67, Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree! I am an infrequent poster, but a daily reader. In fact of all the detailing forums and IG accounts I peruse, this is the one I look forward to reading everyday.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes we are! Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely bud!
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p

Post Thanks / Like

My experiences have been similar to many of those that have posted. I have been asking questions for a number of years and almost without exception, one of the "pros" take the time to answer my question and freely give advise without judgement. I realize that there are a lot of duplicate questions but most everyone still takes the time to answer with their experiences and advise. Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to help us weekend warriors in our quest to become better caretakers of our vehicles. It is refreshing to see that most are willing to help.
    Jay
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Thread Information