A return customer that owned the 2007 Porsche 911, sold it for maximum value after I detailed it and picked up the 2010 Porsche 3.8 GT3. He told me he brought his GT3 in to those quick express gas station detail places and during the wash phase one of the workers dropped the wash mitt on the ground, and proceeded to pick it up and continue washing it.... He was really mad after that and just told him to stop. He brought it to me to bring some life back to it. The whole front end is wrapped in a really good quality finish with seams tucked and folded, but was very contaminated. Washed it, iron x, claybar, fine polish, paint sealant.

Pics of his 07 911

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6099 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2010 3.8 gt3

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6492 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6511 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6511 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6507 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6507 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6506 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr