Had a really cool opportunity to meet a local forum member in san francisco. The older gentlemen name is Doug. He is very knowledgeable, very straight forward no bs communication style, a very cool guy to be around and learn from. When we met up in person he showed me his ride and pointed out some scratches mostly on the hood and trunk. The car is very well kept, clean mods, that shows he is proud of his ride. After we talked business, which was an enhancement package(wash, decon w/iron x, claybar, paint sealant), as well as 2 step paint correction on hood and trunk and multiple isolated etchings. I dropped off Doug back at his home and kindly invited me to check out his backyard and garage. He was trying to tease me because we were talking about lack of parking in the city and his house could fit over 10 cars..... We hanged out inside his garage and he showed me his led shop lights because I mentioned I wanted to change out my florescent ones out. Afterwards, I went home and started to work on his ride...

Started with the wheels, then wash, decon. Wheels protected with Mckees37 sio2 spray on rinse off nano coating. A decent amount of contamination present on claybar, nothing crazy.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6262 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6265 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Paintwork needed M101 w/orange pad, Menzerna 203 w/white pad to remove scratches and bird ```` etching

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6265 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6267 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6267 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6268 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6268 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6269 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6269 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6278 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Finished pics

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6278 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6283 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6281 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thanks for viewing my work. I had fun with this one Doug. Sorry I`m extremely late on posting this one......