Post Thanks / Like

DetailedByPrecision 1997 Toyota 4runner severe oxidation on paint.2017 Prius Prime,2005 Mercedes C55,2018 Lexus IS300 Auto Detailing San Francisco

Owner of the 4runner goal was to see if anything can be done to the current condition of the hood. I did a test spot with him in person and he was amazed with the improvement. I did a walk around with him and he pointed out the rest of the paintwork was also really chalky and oxidized. The job was challenging because of brittle/bad quality repainted panels and extremely thin OEM paint. I fed the paintwork with some glaze, a technique I learned from here. Then I proceeded to compound and polish, before applying a ceramic coating onto the hood only to protect it.

94 4runner
    paint correction and ceramic coating hood only. Enhancement package rest of car. Wash, iron x, claybar, polish, sealant

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5717 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5721 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5724 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5733 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5733 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5703 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5703 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5710 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5710 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5729 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5729 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

17 prius prime
    wash and wax

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5699 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

05 mercedes c55 amg
    Premium enhancement. touch up
    Wash, iron x, claybar, single step paint correction, touch up, paint sealant

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5648 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

18 Lexus is300 F sport
    Wash wax, interior detail

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5754 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5762 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5674 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thank you for viewing my work.

Click on image to view work
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DetailedByPrecision 1997 Toyota 4runner severe oxidation on paint.2017 Prius Prime,2005 Mercedes C55,2018 Lexus IS300 Auto Detailing San Francisco

Great work! Nice before and afters!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Thread Information