Post Thanks / Like

DetailedByPrecision 2012 Audi S4 whole car covered in acidic rain spots being shipped from Hawaii Auto Detailing San Francisco

I got a phone call regarding spots on the paintwork that wouldn`t come off with a wash. He mentioned the car was shipped on an open deck with no protection from elements. I did a test spot with a water spot chemical remover and it helped with the shallower type etchings, but the heavy areas needed paint correction. The end results cleaned up the car really well and the customer was extremely happy.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5576 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5568 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5576 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5583 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5583 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5580 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5580 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5593 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5593 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5605 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5605 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5611 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5611 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5614 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5614 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thank you for viewing my work.

Click on image to view work
    Likes RaydiantDetail, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DetailedByPrecision 2012 Audi S4 whole car covered in acidic rain spots being shipped from Hawaii Auto Detailing San Francisco

Very nice save and end results! That thing really bled out some contaminants. Nice work!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes CG6Lemon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DetailedByPrecision 2012 Audi S4 whole car covered in acidic rain spots being shipped from Hawaii Auto Detailing San Francisco

Nice work
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Limny Kuang:
    What specific car-care chemical did you use to de-contaminate and remove the hard-water/acid rain spots and what specific compound and/or polish and pads did you use? (Inquiring minds want to know)
    I assume that the Audi clear-coat was of the ceramic type and very hard.
    Very nice detailing workmanship. Thanks for posting the pictures.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Great work as usual Limny.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Very nice save and end results! That thing really bled out some contaminants. Nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Limny Kuang:
    What specific car-care chemical did you use to de-contaminate and remove the hard-water/acid rain spots and what specific compound and/or polish and pads did you use? (Inquiring minds want to know)
    I assume that the Audi clear-coat was of the ceramic type and very hard.
    Very nice detailing workmanship. Thanks for posting the pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    Great work as usual Limny.

Appreciate the love everyone. I used carpro waterspot remover on the mirror covers, glass, paintwork. The waterspot remover was able to take care of the mirror caps completely and about 60% from the glass and paintwork. I used D300 to compound and menz203 for the polish. Luckily I did not encounter any etching like how mineral ridden hard water deposits would inflict damage.

Click on image to view work
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Thread Information