Couple non paint correction or ceramic coating jobs I recently did. Sometimes you just need a break from big jobs and recollect your mental strength, physical state, and overall well being. Its cool to book a big job to show the world your skill set but auto detailing is a very labor intensive requirement. You need to know when to listen to your body and if possible take some time off, or do less grueling jobs so your focus is not distracted or as sharp.

2013 Lotus Evora S Headlight Restoration Xpel PPF
Met the customer in person and he told me he just bought this car for a really good price just for the sole purpose of tracking it. The headlights are a huge problem for this model and he done research prior meeting me. We went ahead with a headlight restoration and Xpel Paint Protection Film. Nothing too crazy with cracking or oxidation, just some deep scratches and swirls. Used 2000 grit, refined 3000 grit, polished out.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5320 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5341 (2) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5537 (2) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5293 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2012 Subaru Impreza
Full interior detail and Paint enhancement. (wash, iron x, claybar, sonax paint cleaner, paint sealant)

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5341 (1) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2014 Bmw X5M
Paint Enhancement (wash, iron x, claybar, sonax paint cleaner, paint sealant)

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5390 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5386 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5387 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

1993 Toytota Pick up
Owner havent driven this in over 5 years and have been sitting outside. He wanted to make it presentable again. Also focusing on touch up rust spots and clean the bed of the algae and bloom. Pressure washer with APC to clean the bed.
Paint Enhancement (wash, iron x, claybar, sonax paint cleaner, paint sealant)

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5515 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5534 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5536 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5537 (1) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thanks for viewing my work as always.