Post Thanks / Like

Couple of Vehicles corrected with 3D ONE! Camaro and 300s get glossed!!!

Sorry for the absense lately. Just been super busy and stressed out dealing with the Ferrari in my other post and other jobs the past couple weeks.

So The two vehicles both came in for correction work. The Camaro is very low miles car that doesn`t get driven much and was in pretty nice shape but needed that extra pop! The 300s was the opposite and needed some correction work. Heres the cool thing. Both were corrected in one step with a Rupes yellow pad and 3D one.

I did the camaro first and was happy with the results but it was too shabby to being with. The 300s on the other when I got the results in one step I couldn`t stop smiling! Im not saying this is the only product to do this but for me it was repeatable and effortless section after section. Money maker for sure!

Heres the Camaro.

quick break down. Corrected with 3D one, Rupes Mark 2 21mm, Rupes yellow pad.

LSP- IGL Kenzo 4yr coating, wheels off service with igl wheel coating

Chrysler 300s

Corrected with 3D ONE, Rupes yellow, Rupes 21mm Mark2, LSP Igl Premier. Even the black piano trim with corrected in one step with ONE.

before

IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Likes Stokdgs, dcjredline, ernman, mrclean81, Tc99m and 2 others liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Couple of Vehicles corrected with 3D ONE! Camaro and 300s get glossed!!!

Great Job

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bud

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p

Post Thanks / Like

These finished like this after only a yellow pad?

Post Thanks / Like

Justin00ss:
    Is HD ONE going to replace or supplant your traditional 2-step compound-and-then-polish process OR is this product intended for vehicles that are not that bad to begin with and can be corrected with a one-step product, like ONE?

Does this product break down during the buffing work cycle, IE, does it start out as compound and then become more of a polish, or is it pad-dependent?
    I ask because this might be game-changer where ONE (pun intended!) step can take the place of two and be very appealing (IE lucrative)to professional detailers where "time is money".

I am always leery and skeptical about a product that tries to be all things in all situations; IE, the proverbial "Jack of all trades, but master of none." However, judging by the photos of these vehicles, it SEEMS to do a pretty good job at correcting, but I attribute more of that to yourself as a master detailer.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    These finished like this after only a yellow pad?
    Yup. Only a yellow pad

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Justin00ss:
    Is HD ONE going to replace or supplant your traditional 2-step compound-and-then-polish process OR is this product intended for vehicles that are not that bad to begin with and can be corrected with a one-step product, like ONE?

Does this product break down during the buffing work cycle, IE, does it start out as compound and then become more of a polish, or is it pad-dependent?
    I ask because this might be game-changer where ONE (pun intended!) step can take the place of two and be very appealing (IE lucrative)to professional detailers where "time is money".

I am always leery and skeptical about a product that tries to be all things in all situations; IE, the proverbial "Jack of all trades, but master of none." However, judging by the photos of these vehicles, it SEEMS to do a pretty good job at correcting, but I attribute more of that to yourself as a master detailer.
    It definitely won`t completely replace the traditional 2 step cut and polish but I will tell you what, that 300 IMO probably would have needed a 2 step but ONE knocked it out nicely.

This product is pad dependent and doesn`t seem to break down. No dusting, and wipes off very easy.

Like I said I think it will definitely be a great one step but has the ability to cut and then switch pads and finish with it.

Thread Information