Post Thanks / Like

Got my hands on a Italian machine. 2009 F430 Scuderia!

So this has been a long time coming. The owner of this car also has a few others and is someone I have known for a good bit of time. He does run around with the exotic car click but does invite me to some of there events to hangout and enjoy all the different cars. And he is an awesome guy to boot. Just has a love of cool cars. So he finally asked me a while back to fit his 2009 F430 Scuderia into my schedule for a much needed correction and a 1 year coating job. As always I thanked him for putting his trust in my abilities and workmanship. He warned me that the dealer absolutely ruined it by hacking away and leaving compound and wax etc everywhere! They even installed PPF over existing holograms on the hood and bumper. Which is something that will be getting fixed at a later date.

So the F430 Scuderia is a raced out version of the normal plush F430. This comes with a bunch of F1 style features in the cockpit. Aluminum floors, carbon fiber race seats wrapped in Alcantara, carbon fiber door panels and a host of other race inspired features make this thing a brute on the roads!

Process

Wash/Decon- 2BM wash with Mckees new Coating prep Auto Wash. This stuff foams really well and rinses super easy. Light decon with nanoskin handy towel.

Wheels/Tires - Being this car has Carbon Ceramic brakes. Just soapy water and some wheel woolies were all that was needed. Wheel wells were cleaned and dressed while on the lift. They were dressed using hyper dressing mixed 50/50.
    Tires got Mckees Gloss tire gel.

Correction work- Rupes Duetto, Rupes Nano Ibrid, Adams swirl killer mini. Cut using Mckees FC-717 and Boss
    microfiber cutting pad. Finish polish with Hyper polish and Rupes yellow pad.

Interior- carbon fiber was wiped down with IGL Enhancer detail spray. Alcantara was lightly cleaned with Mckees carpet and upholstery cleaner.

LSP- IGL Poly 1 year coating

Upon arrival

Mckees New coating prep auto wash doing its thing

Wax caked everywhere!!!

more wax

after

Before

after

Ferrari badge removed. More wax!!

Much better

Beautiful

WALK AROUND VIDEO!!!!

YouTube
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got my hands on a Italian machine. 2009 F430 Scuderia!

Love me a Scud!! Very nice work amigo! Looks great...can`t wait for you to correct the other problems after PPF removal!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Love me a Scud!! Very nice work amigo! Looks great...can`t wait for you to correct the other problems after PPF removal!
    Thanks bud. It definitely was in need of some love.

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice job!
    Beautiful car!

Great walk around video.

Post Thanks / Like

Great work and write up and pictures. Beutieful car and you got that dark black color back. It screams take me to the track with all the racing futures on it.

/Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Very nice job!
    Beautiful car!

Great walk around video.
    Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Great work and write up and pictures. Beutieful car and you got that dark black color back. It screams take me to the track with all the racing futures on it.

/Tony
    Thanks bud. Definitely looking a lot better. The owner told me to drive it as long as I recleaned it. I really wanted to but didn`t want to clean it again lol!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That is FANTASTIC work!!! I am glad you got to do an Italian exotic! It`s funny to me - exotics are pretty much ALL I do! This year, I was entrusted with a 458 Spider, a Lamborghini Gallardo, McLaren 570S, and have a 911 turbo S, Lambo Huracan (new car prep), and Ferrari F430 coupe, and a Corvette Z06 lined up. I don`t mean to boast - I just consider myself so lucky that way, that my driving buddies trust me with their rides. It is a privilege, and one that is much, much cherished. I get to spend some real quality time with some amazing machines, and get to do something for some really good friends, and the local Animal Shelter benefits from any proceeds.

Hope more of these come your way - they deserve your expertise!!! That Scud looks AMAZING!!!
    Anima sana in corpore sano

Current:

2020 Lamborghini Huracán EVO
    2023 BMW X4M Competition
    2019 BMW M2 Competition
    2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome machine and work

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Wow! That is FANTASTIC work!!! I am glad you got to do an Italian exotic! It`s funny to me - exotics are pretty much ALL I do! This year, I was entrusted with a 458 Spider, a Lamborghini Gallardo, McLaren 570S, and have a 911 turbo S, Lambo Huracan (new car prep), and Ferrari F430 coupe, and a Corvette Z06 lined up. I don`t mean to boast - I just consider myself so lucky that way, that my driving buddies trust me with their rides. It is a privilege, and one that is much, much cherished. I get to spend some real quality time with some amazing machines, and get to do something for some really good friends, and the local Animal Shelter benefits from any proceeds.

Hope more of these come your way - they deserve your expertise!!! That Scud looks AMAZING!!!
    Thanks bud! The owner of this car has others and is always flipping and trading up. He is getting rid of his Maserati and picking up a McLaren 675lt which will be coming in. His viper is next on the list. And if he decides to get rid of the Scuderia for a Aventador then that will be coming too. I do have another f430 spyder coming in next month.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what a beauty! Looks like the McKees soap removed the old wax. I’ve got a gallon coming that should be here this week. I kinda looks like the owner/detailer washed the car with some type of soap that had wax in it based on the contamination under the badge. I’ve never been big about using those type of soaps and this just gives me another reason to stay away from soaps with glossifers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Wow, what a beauty! Looks like the McKees soap removed the old wax. I’ve got a gallon coming that should be here this week. I kinda looks like the owner/detailer washed the car with some type of soap that had wax in it based on the contamination under the badge. I’ve never been big about using those type of soaps and this just gives me another reason to stay away from soaps with glossifers.
    Well the soap didn`t remove the dried wax build up. That was tedious amounts of time with a brush lol. It did strip the existing wax of the surface though. The Ferrari dealer was responsible for the mess created. He witnessed them covering the car with wax etc after telling them not too.

Before he took delivery of the vehicle i inspected it and it wasn`t this bad. Then he had them hang on to it a couple months since it was winter time and they "detailed" for him. Couldn`t believe it.

Thread Information