This customer contacted me to prepare his car for sale. Prior contacting me he listed the car online to try to sell it but he said there were absolutely no offers or interest. When I met the customer in person for an inspection/estimate, he said the car was parked outside 24/7 and just wanted the paint to shine again. After some brief conversation, we chose the enhancement package which includes wash, decontaminate, paint cleaner, sealant. As well as a full interior detail to make it look equally as good as the exterior. Primary focus for the interior were the leather seats, and getting rid of the odor with an ozone generator because of cigarettes/smoke smell.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3874 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383880 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3907 (2) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3907 (1) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3911 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3912 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3913 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Finished pics

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3947 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383955 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383959 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3939 (2) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3839 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision36 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383974 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383970 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to show support by checking out my work, leaving a comment, or asking questions.