Post Thanks / Like

2016 Laguna Blue C7Z06 gets a full protection package and Xpel Ultimate PPF

So this job is one that had been on my schedule since the beginning of the year. We had made arrangements for it to be fully gone through with correction work, wheels off service, almost a full Xpel PPF wrap, and IGL Kenzo coating. The owner had purchased the Z06 at the end of last year and even though it only had 5k miles it was in need of a bit of work.

Wash/Decon

waterless wash with AMMO Frothe. Clayed with Nanoskin Handy Towel.

Correction

Rupes Duetto, Boss microfiber pad, Fast Correcting cream. Adams swirl killer mini, boss 3in microfiber pad

Rupes Duetto, Rupes Yellow pad, M205

After the correction work I had the pleasure of bringing it to my buddies shop to have pretty much the whole car wrapped with Xpel Ultimate PPF. Everything but the deck lid, spoiler and back side of the rear bumper was wrapped. Once it was completed I was able to bring it back and get started on the wheels off service.

Wheels

Fully cleaned and prepped with Mckees foaming wheel cleaner gel. IGL Iron and goof off professional. Wheels sprayed with IGL wheel coating. Brake calipers cleaned and prepped and coated with IGL wheel. Front plastic wheel liners where also coated with IGL wheel as were the exhaust tips.

Once the wheels were back on I was able to give the car a wipe down and prep wipe then coated the exterior with IGL Kenzo.

This job was executed very well between both shops and the owner was blown away.

WALK AROUND VIDEO

https://youtu.be/vigR1ugu9mg
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Thanks Ronkh, Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2016 Laguna Blue C7Z06 gets a full protection package and Xpel Ultimate PPF

She sure be pretty !!!!!

Beautiful job.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    She sure be pretty !!!!!

Beautiful job.
    Thanks Ron! I agree. Was also a pleasure to drive it. Definitely need one in my life!

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Likes tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Love the color. Excellent work, glad the owner was happy.

You need to introduce the owner to some wheel barrel brushes, EZ Detail or Wheel whoolies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post
    Love the color. Excellent work, glad the owner was happy.

You need to introduce the owner to some wheel barrel brushes, EZ Detail or Wheel whoolies
    Thanks bud! Already did show him the wheel woolies. That dirt build up was from the previous owners. With only 5k miles they never cleaned the barrels.

My client is hell bent on keeping this thing mint! He wants everything I have lol.

Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great work, love that car love the wheels love the Z06.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    Great work, love that car love the wheels love the Z06.
    My thoughts exactly! I kept telling my wife that I need one of these in my life! Hahaha. The fact I got to drive it 30 to and from my buddies shop didn`t help my want! 6 speed with the auto Rev Match is awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Great work and agree it`s a lovely color!

The McKees wheel cleaner seems to be very impresive. Was it only one cleaning with each of the cleaners you used on the wheels?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Great work and agree it`s a lovely color!

The McKees wheel cleaner seems to be very impresive. Was it only one cleaning with each of the cleaners you used on the wheels?
    Thanks bud. Each wheel got solid couple of rounds with each product plus a good going over to remove tar and other stains. Unfortunately someone already put a set of rear tires on it and instead of using the proper products to clean a spot for the new wheel weights they must have spray on brake cleaner to clean the spot and it stained the area something fierce. After some choice words I was able to get them clean. The wheels were the worst part of the car. Now they should stay nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome work!

What are your thoughts on Ammo Forthe? I was thinking about purchasing a bottle to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Great work! That Z is looking like it should now!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    Awesome work!

What are your thoughts on Ammo Forthe? I was thinking about purchasing a bottle to try.

Honestly. I absolutely love it. Every so often a product comes along that I will add and keep in my arsenal. This is one. I use it a lot now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Great work! That Z is looking like it should now!
    Thanks Scott! I agree!

Thread Information