Well here is another opinion/observation on daily drivers that are "thoroughly" (by a professional or hobbyist) detailed:
They clean up ALOT easier the next time , even if it is usually a year`s time for their thorough detail by me, the hobbyist.
My initial detail may be a 2-day event: 1 day for the exterior, another day for the interior because I am REALLY slow and well,OCD about how things are done.
But when the vehicle is returned to me for it`s yearly clean-up, it just seems to take a lot less effort to clean it up; usually it can be done in one 12-hour combined exterior detail & interior cleaning.

I can always tell if a vehicle has been" thoroughly detailed": look at the door jams and trunk/rear hatch jams. If the hinges are dirty, that is the first indicator. Then lift up the carpeting/panel to the spare tire well. if there is a lot of junk (dirt, yard waste, tree leaves) in the tire well, the vehicle has NOT been thoroughly detailed. (Good tip on examining used cars; you`d be surprised sometimes what you find in areas "nobody looks at that!", or so I was told by a car salesperson, who apparently thought I was a "nobody". )