Post Thanks / Like

Finished off 2017 busy!!! F350 Platinum, IS250, Audi A4

Happy New Years everyone! I hope everybody had a nice holiday and got to enjoy some down time! For me December 29-31 were 3 very busy days. I am not going to go into a huge write up but I did want to share the last 3 vehicles I had the pleasure of working on for 2017.

First up was a repeat client who just purchased a 2015 Lexus IS 250 AWD loaded in a nice pearl white paint. This got a heavy one step and IGL poly 1 year coating along with a full interior detailing. For the correction I used a green Rupes pad on a G21 and Carpro ClearCut compound.

Next up was a marathon of work over the next 2 days on location at a clients warehouse. I normally don`t travel but his new F350 Platinum wouldn`t fit in my shop and he was willing to pay for my travel 1.5hrs each way on top of the cost of the work so off I went! The F350 is very well maintained and is only a few months old so besides the normal wash and decon all that was needed before coating was a nice one step with M205, Rupes Yellow pad and my G21. This truck was coated in IGL Kenzo 4yr coating.

Finally was his wifes Audi A4 that had not been polished since new in 2009 and has lived its life through auto washes. It was horrible. He didn`t expect perfection and perfection wasn`t going to happen lol. Rids and dents and dings were all over. But a heavy 2 step followed up with Fusso Coat got the gloss back and protected. I mainly used Carpro Clear cut with Rupes Green/Blue, followed by HD Speed.

IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Finished off 2017 busy!!! F350 Platinum, IS250, Audi A4

I love seeing the turnarounds on neglected daily drivers. Great work as always - made that white truck pop

Thread Information