A new customer, of mine had me detail his Porsche 911 (Write up + Video coming soon) Upon pick up he was really thrilled with the results, He asked me, If i had time to give his Ferrari 360 a "quick Wash & Wax" But he needed it back within 1 hour. He also asked me if I can do anything extra to make it pop within the short time frame given to me. I said I`ll see what I can do.

It was really hot outside, I washed & decontaminated his 911 outside and the sun put a beating on me, If you pay attention in my video you can see how exhausted I look/sound.

I did not want to wash the 360 outside, I was tired and the sun just baked me. I pulled it in and decided to give it a rinseless with McKee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax.

I guess the thought of working in a 73 degree shop with a/c sounded alot more pleasant than working outside in 90 degrees+ with high humidity.

Wheels/Tires
I put some dirty microfiber towels at the bottom of the tires, to catch all the grime so I dont make a mess.

I decided to clean the wheels with McKee`s 37 914 @ Panel Wipe Ratio 1:8

The wheels were not in terrible condition, They certainly had dirt, I have cleaned some pretty nasty wheels with N914 in the past, So I knew this would be no problem.

Spraying N914 on the wheels.

Did some agitation with a wheel brush.

Wiped off with a microfiber towel.

I cleaned the tires with Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator, And used a speed master/microfiber towel to clean/dry the barrels of the wheels. I did not snap any pics of this (I was on a time frame) I however Did capture a video!

Rinse Free Wash & Wax

My goal was to impress the new client in the short amount of time given, So I was really relying on the Rinse Free Wash & Wax to make this red pop.

The condition of the paint on this car was really good, Nearly flawless, I would say about 85% free of any defects. So I had to be careful, The client is aware, of swirl marks and scratches, So any new swirls/scratches/marring We will lose this new customer.

The car had light/moderate grime, It wasnt horrible, But It certainly was not clean.

Does this bottle look familiar? This is the Rinse Free Wash & Wax mixed up at spray wax/detailer ratio, I am using this as a pre-soak.

I decided to use a multiple towel method.

The pre-soak is coming into play once more, Now we are using it as a drying aid/spray wax for that extra shine/slickness, To try to impress the owner in this short time span.

After Shots

Video

Product List:

Rinse Free Wash & Wax
Wheels - N914
Tire Cleaner - Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator
Gold Plush JR Towels
Speed Master Wheel Brush