Post Thanks / Like
    Today`s project was a 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 in white with tan interior. `My customer was dissatisfied with the customer service from a well-known mobile detailing business in South Jersey, so she gave AROV Auto Spa a shot. `Needless to say, she did not regret her decision! :thumb:
    `
    The vehicle was in fair condition. `The paint needed to be decontaminated badly as the fallout could be felt by gliding your hand over the paint. `Rough was an understatement! `The interior needed some help as well. `There were coffee stains on the center console and rear driver side carpet. `The synthetic leather MBTex was very dirty. `My customer made a comment that she hated greasy interiors. `Her prior detailer had left her seats this way. `I assured her that this wouldn`t happen under my watch!`
    `
    On to some before pictures:
    `

`

`

`

`

`

`

Holy BUG GUTS!`
    `

My customer was very upset about this mishap and hoped that I could fix it.
    `

Nasty door jams!`
    `

Tar and road grime everywhere!
    `

MBTex screamin` for a cleanin`
    `
    PROCESS:
    `
    First, I tackled the interior. `I started with the trunk and removed all the debris. `The trunk jams were thoroughly cleaned with 3D All Purpose Cleaner at a 1:10 dilution ratio. `The plastic was dressed with Stoner`s Trim Shine.
    `
    Next, I cleaned all of the rubber floor mats with some Meguiar`s Super Degreaser diluted 1:4 and a scrub brush. `They came out nearly perfect! `I set them out in the sun to dry and vacuumed out the entire interior. `There were several coffee stains that came clean with the help of a terry cloth towel and the Super Degreaser. `There were some minor stains on the headliner that were addressed as well. `The seats were scrubbed with the Super Degreaser as they were heavily soiled. `I used a scrub brush (medium bristle stiffness) and a non-abrasive scrub pad to agitate the cleaner. `The glass was cleaned with distilled water and a glass specific towel. `The dash was cleaned with a microfiber towel and some 3D APC. `The navigation screen was cleaned with the glass specific towel. `The entire interior was treated to conditioning with Adam`s Leather Conditioner.
    `
    The exterior on this beast needed some help. `1Z Colourtec, Meguiar`s Wheel Brightener, and Stoners Tarminator came to the rescue to get rid of the absurd amount of brake dust. `
    `

Colourtec is no joke!!
    `
    The lower rocker panels and front/rear bumper were treated to a bath with the Tarminator, a paint-safe wash mitt, and some microfiber towels. `The paint was cleansed with a rinse-less wash to conserve water. `I used Garry Dean`s Infinite Use Detail Juice and about ten plush microfiber towels. `The paint was decontaminated with the speedy-prep towel (medium grade). `Finally a coat of Collinite 476 Super Doublecoat was applied to all of the painted surfaces. `Stoners Trim Shine was used on the front grill and wiper cowl. `The glass was cleaned with Meguiar`s Glass Cleaner Concentrate. `The scuff mark on the passenger side mirror came off with a magic eraser soaked in Infinite Use Detail Juice.
    `
    When my customer came back from the beach, she was shocked at the results! `The feeling you get from a satisfied customer is amazing!
    `
    Here are some final pictures:
    `

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

No more bug guts!!
    `

`

`

`

`

`

No more scuff mark!
    `

`
    I also shot my first YouTube video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4zCrBrCE4Q
    `
    Thanks for reading! `Comments, questions appreciated!!
    `

Post Thanks / Like

Much improved! Interior turned out especially nice.`
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!!

Thread Information