A co-worker/buddy of mine has a red Nissan Rogue that he has the "detailers" at work clean for him often, very often. Well we had a bad T Storm the other day and some leaves got onto the Rogue and left some weird marks. Well I was off that day and he asked one of the detailers to remove it and he couldn`t all he did was scratch the paint. He called me up and asked if I could look at it and remove it, so of course I said I will try. Well looking at the marks I had no idea what they were but I am up for trying to see what I could do. Well he asked while I had it if I could do a 1 step to remove the detailers induced swirls.

The process was:

Washed at work with First Place Finish car soap, sheepskin mitt and a pressure washer. Following day I washed it at home in the rain, foam gun filled with 1 oz of Zep Citrus, 4 oz of CG Citrus Wash. Washed using Grout Sponge and CG Citrus wash.

Pulled in the garage wet and clayed the SUV using Dodo Juice Born Slippery and Dodo clay

Back outside and foamed with more CG Citrus wash

In the garage and dried with Meguairs Water Magnets and Showroom FX drying towels

Sun started to come out

Spot compounded with PC 7424 3.5" Purple Foam Wool pads and Meguairs M105

Polished using Griot Garage with white 5.5" LC pad and Menzerna 203 Power Finish

Wiped down with IPA

Wife told me we are going grocery shopping so I pulled the SUV back out the garage and let it sit outside while we shopped and unloaded the car. Noticed in a short time it was covered in pollen so another foam bath with CG Citrus wash. Wipe down with sheepskin mitt and CG Citrus. Back in the garage and dried.

Another wipe down with IPA

After 15 minutes of trying to figure out what I want to use for the LSP (one thing I hate about having a lot to choose from) I opted to use a product I have been wanting to try but never have.

Four Star Pain Ultimate Paint Protection with Polycharger applied using GG and a 5.5" Gold LC pad

I really need to learn how to take pictures but here you go

Before

The strange mark

Finished

Before LSP

After LSP

After sitting an hour and sun finally behind me and cleaned the camera lens

mark? what mark?