69 Camaro Pro Touring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I havent`t been on this forum for about a year, even though i still visit to keep up with new developments and i do enjoy the numerous details done by so many capable detailers.

One of the reasons i don`t post is that i really don`t have the patience to take the many pics required to fully show off the work. I get too involved in my work to stop for picture taking.

One of the last posts i made was of a similar Camaro by the same omwer and done by the same builder.

This one took it a step beyond the last: LS3, 6 speed, air ride suspension, 06 GTO interior, for full details you can see it on E-bay.

The day i was to do the car things were not going smoothly, there were computer problems while the tuner had come down so he had to wait for the gremlins to be fixed.

The next day they got it running but i had to wait for it to be tuned before i could get started. And on top of that they had already scheduled it for pick up to go to Barrett-Jackson.

Therefor i really didn`t get to do as much as i would have liked.

Thankfully everyone who was watching the progress of the build was impressed with how the final outcome looked. So much so, that the builder who had another 69 in his shop called that owner to let him know that he should get his detailed also. I will be posting pics of that one next.

Because of my lack of patience to write along with each pic , i will just be posting the pics.

Some before`s

Re: 69 Camaro Pro Touring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.