Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, well I guess you could classify this as a "click and brag" but I`m sure you always like seeing a clean car so here are some pictures of my car that I had time to take over spring break....

Some of them are HDR (High dynamic range) and are created by taking 3+ photos with different f stops in order to capture the different exposures of the same picture...I then use photomatix to tonemap and create the base image, then I`m editing in Adobe Photoshop CS3 to clean them up a little...

Car is always cleaned with Gold Class, Wheels are wearing AJT over poliseal, and the paint/trim is wearing 476s with a fresh coat of Caranuba Jett

2003 Oxford White Mach 1

Mods: JLT RAI, DiabloSport Predator, Drag radials,MagnaFlow O/R X, Magnaflow Catback

12.82 @ 105.8 :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Those pics are ridiculous. Where did you get photography skills like that? Your car is amazing man. I LOVE those Mach 1`s. I am jealous as hell, beautiful.

EDIT: Could you send me those pics in high resolution? I need some new desktop pics as well as a goal of what I want my pics to look like. What camera are you shooting with? What would you recommend for someone getting into photography. I am looking to buy my first DSLR. Should I jump to the D80?

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks hot.

You should`ve tinted the whole windshield though . Love it on my vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its ok I guess.... :p

Seriously though, I`ve seen a few threads featuring your mach 1 and its one of the best kept cars on here. Every little nook and cranny spotless. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    On those still photo`s are you using a tripod / image stabilization lens or

none of the above? Shots are really clear - what`s your camera?

Stanger`66 - If you`re new to photography - you might be better off going with the D70 or D50. They are going for 300-400 dollars on craigslist & ebay.

Nikon D80 - body comparisons

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanger&#39
    Those pics are ridiculous. Where did you get photography skills like that? Your car is amazing man. I LOVE those Mach 1`s. I am jealous as hell, beautiful.

EDIT: Could you send me those pics in high resolution? I need some new desktop pics as well as a goal of what I want my pics to look like. What camera are you shooting with? What would you recommend for someone getting into photography. I am looking to buy my first DSLR. Should I jump to the D80?
    I`ve been shooting for a couple years now, and have finally moved into the world of Digital SLR`s and its been a great transition...I`m not sure where I got my skills lol, I`ve always had a nack for taking pictures...

Specifically which shots in high resolution (and also how high). I`m shooting with Nikon D80, and as for what lens, I`m shooting with my 18-55MM and 55-200MM Nikkor...

For a first SLR, I`m not sure, D40x? Canon Rebel XT? Digital Camera Reviews and News: Digital Photography Review: Forums, Glossary, FAQ is a great site, check it out..

Quote Originally Posted by G35stilez
    Looks hot.

You should`ve tinted the whole windshield though . Love it on my vehicles.
    Yea I wanted to get it tinted but it was a little more than I was willing to pay, I`m a struggling college student anyways! ($60 is a lot of beer haha)

Quote Originally Posted by nmxdaven
    Its ok I guess.... :p

Seriously though, I`ve seen a few threads featuring your mach 1 and its one of the best kept cars on here. Every little nook and cranny spotless. :2thumbs:
    Thanks man, it takes a lot of work but its well worth it seeing comments like this!

Quote Originally Posted by DW849
    On those still photo`s are you using a tripod / image stabilization lens or

none of the above? Shots are really clear - what`s your camera?

Stanger`66 - If you`re new to photography - you might be better off going with the D70 or D50. They are going for 300-400 dollars on craigslist & ebay.

Nikon D80 - body comparisons
    I`m shooting with a tripod for the stills, and for the moving shots I was on higher ISO and anywhere from 1/40-1/80 shutter speed... (Camera is a D80)
    2003 Oxford White Mach 1

Mods: JLT RAI, DiabloSport Predator, Drag radials,MagnaFlow O/R X, Magnaflow Catback

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sftempest66

Holy smokes man! awesome pictures! awesome car! Just WOW!!

Do you mind if i save that pic and use it for my background? If not, can you send me a higher resolution image? Like as big as possible?

That is a really nice car for a college student too i might add! It makes me happy to see the fantastic car you give it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like the 2nd, 5th, and 2nd to last pic in high res. Send me the highest resolution pics you have please. I have used a Rebel DSLR before and I liked it, maybe I should start with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve always loved the contrast of black on white cars and your car is the perfect example. Thats my desktop pic too now. Awesome photo skills too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mad props to both the photographer and the car from a fellow mustang owner.

It`s amazing how much more you can see the body lines on white.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow very impressive and thanx for the links
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll get pictures to people as soon as I can...I just got back up to school from my break and I`ve got a busy week so give me a few days.

Thanks all, I appreciate the comments
    2003 Oxford White Mach 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Who knew you were Hungarian?

Great pictures once again!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll get pictures to people as soon as I can...I just got back up to school from my break and I`ve got a busy week so give me a few days.
    Thats cool man, whenever you get a chance. I just got off break myself and have a little catching up to do as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice pictures Sam. I`d love you to come over to photograph me doing Jeff`s black Vette in a few weeks? aypal:
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information