Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, this image has been modified a small bit for advertising purposes, but I really love the looks of this car... The rest of the photos have not been manipulated.

The wheels are nice, though overspray of the black is a bit of an issue - the 20" rims on the SRT/8 are AMAZING, beautiful rims.

Removing sealant:

Removing rim wax:

Applying wax:

Used - SmartWax Wash, Clay (very little needed, horizontal surfaces), Detail spray (clay lube), Sealant (1/2), Wax (1/2), Dressing (tires), RimWax (rims).

Overall, the products (first time using) worked well, easy on and off, and I can`t get enough of the detail spray smell. It`s like key lime or something. They all have decent fragrances, but I understand a lot of folks don`t care for that. I think the target market for these products isn`t us hardcore detailers, but people who want to keep their cars looking decent.

As a matter of disclosure, the car is pretty much new, unregistered, on the lot at the dealership.

That said, it was completely unprotected, sitting outside since delivery and accumulating crud for some time. I took the chance to school their car prep guys on using clean water, washing techniques (with their brushes on sticks!) and trying to instill some pride in the new kids (2 and 5 days working there), urging them NOT to install the unpaid dealer swirl option on the new cars

Post Thanks / Like
    that car is amazing. drives like a dream too. lovin it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks beautiful!

One of my customers has a metallic black one, really nice lines, decent power. Two doors too many but four doors makes it easier on passengers and it doesn`t have the awkward stretched look 4 door musclecars in the 60s and early 70s had.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for "chubby" smilie........
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just out of curiosity, why did you blur the bottle? You told us what the product was. Anyway, nice work.
    "I can`t believe that we would lie in our graves wondering if we had spent our living days well." - Dave Matthews

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool car
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, guys. I am not quite sure why I blurred the bottle now

It`s quite an nice looking car, indeed. I only drove it around the lot at about 5mph, but if I were considering a new muscle car sort of car, this would be up there on the list.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Top Banana love the car I will have to post pictures next time I clean it.

Thread Information