Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys i don`t think i`ve ever really posted any pics of my car but heres some backround. The reason i probably haven`t posted it is because im sure most of you arent into the way i changed this car around but whatever Is a 97 pathfinder LE and it basically sat outside in the NE for 7 yrs while my dad owned it... hardly ever washed and when it was it was washed verrrry incorrectly. Well i bought it off my dad when i turned 17 and fixed it up a bit an im 18 now. Put new wheels on, fixed body rot and rusted pieces, new lights, sound system etc. I`ve polished it several times but i have not gone crazy with swirl removal because u cannot see them at all in sunlight on this color so it doesnt bother me. These pics are after JUST a wash and no wax or anything yet. Im surprised how deep the paint llooks after just a wash. So enjoy the pics and forgive the horrid OP on the doors. I cannot get decent door reflection shots because of it

04 pathfinder CarDomain page:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2430502

Post Thanks / Like

Reflection in center cap of rim

Heres some sound system teasers i felt like throwing in

2 12" JL subs

Zapco 1000.4 amp. this thing is insane and unfortunately i couldnt afford better subs but rite now its powering the subs and 2 Eclipse front speakers. enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    o and forgive the trash on the inside of the car, a girl friend of mine and i needed the backseat last night so everything went into the trunk

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking really good, are you still considering the RSX though?

The mods aren`t too crazy, the rims are a little bling bling for some, but not for me. I actually really like the taillights, I know most altezzas are pretty ugly, but yours seem nice and high quality. I gotta keep my eye out for a bumping Pathfinder up in the Montclair area...lol

I`m not gonna ask you what you needed the backseat for :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice amp, Zapco makes some bad *** amps. Ive got a C2K6.0 powering my fronts very clean sounding amps.

Post Thanks / Like
    jackel: first yes im still considering an rsx!! but i just dont have the money an this truck is still running fine so im thinking of keeping it for a little. an thanx for the complements. yea the wheels are bling bling but i couldnt stand the stock ones cause they were honestly rotting and there werent many other options, tirerack only had 6 wheels but it gets more attention now so its fine with me ill look out for u too, whenever i see an rsx i try an keep close an admire it lol

cleaner: yes they do make some badass amps lol, that one ran me about 800-900, might of been 800. but its one of the last companies not to sell out to bestbuy AND still made in the US. they dont have the highest watts but its definitely the cleanest. arent the c2k ones really expensive??? i thought that was the competetion line but im probably wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    C2K is their competition line. Yea they are expensive but you definately get what you pay for with Zapco I`ve had mine for over two years with zero problems. Their reference line is good too.

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tensors22288
    jackel: first yes im still considering an rsx!! but i just dont have the money an this truck is still running fine so im thinking of keeping it for a little. an thanx for the complements. yea the wheels are bling bling but i couldnt stand the stock ones cause they were honestly rotting and there werent many other options, tirerack only had 6 wheels but it gets more attention now so its fine with me ill look out for u too, whenever i see an rsx i try an keep close an admire it lol

Ya man I know the feeling of not having money :nervous:

As long as it runs good, you should be good, I just can`t imagine how much you spend on gas, I know when I had my Jimmy 2 years ago it was hurting my wallet, and that was before the huge gas jump

I don`t know if you know or not but Acura is not making the RSX after this year. I don`t know if thats a good thing or bad thing for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea i heard but i`d be gettin an 03` or 04` cause i probably cant afford a new. And yea i get about 11-12 mpg the way i drive so its killing me too

Post Thanks / Like
    Needed the backseat huh? I understand.

Nice sound system you got there.
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice lookin ride...which JL subs do you have
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by awahl63
    Nice lookin ride...which JL subs do you have

im embarrased to tell u lol... they basically put the amp to waste but a new sub will be the first thing im planning. Personally it sounds great, and its really hard so im guessin the amp quality has alot to do with that. But my ears will pop sometimes after i listen to it for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, amazing pics Tensors. I noticed the ISO values of some of your pics were on the high side. Did you set that manually? Or was the area where you took the pics shadier than what`s shown in the pics? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo
    Wow, amazing pics Tensors. I noticed the ISO values of some of your pics were on the high side. Did you set that manually? Or was the area where you took the pics shadier than what`s shown in the pics? Thanks.

to tell u the truth the only reason i decided to take pics was because of the unique shade on the car.. the sun was barely coming through and it looked reallly deep so i snapped some. My mom has a canon EOS digital rebel (dont know model sorry!) with a HUGE lens upgrade. I don`t know much about its settings so i just used auto and uploaded them... no editing, just resized! what u see is what i took. sorry i can`t be more helpful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Canon EOS? Oh, that explains it. I`ve been living in the point and shoot world too long. I`ve got to upgrade to an SLR soon. I just noticed the nice looking lense in one of your reflection shot. Very nice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information