Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    My son finally bought his first car and just had the Dubs put on today. This car is super clean for a 1994 with the white pearlescent paint. Mmmm white, a detailers friend. :LOLOL

I will get some new photos of it in the sun to show off the pearlescent. Next up is the tint shop to give the car some shades.

Post Thanks / Like
    What ? A cadillac on dubs but no Vogues ? Shame

Post Thanks / Like
    My mom is the "young, cool mom" because she was only 18 when she had me, but I know for a fact I`ve never heard her say...."my son just got the dubs on his car." Bravo to you for that.

Nice car and dubs, especially for a first timer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by papi_jay

:LOLOL Yeah, he`d actually looked at those at one time, but the STS is more of a sportier hot rodding car and not your Cadillac cruiser variety. This thing gets up and hauls. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by papi_jay

Vogues are not a detailer`s friend.

Nice car, not big on the bling-bling wheels though. Must be nice to be able to afford a Caddy and expensive rims at 18 though.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Vogues are not a detailer`s friend.

Nice car, not big on the bling-bling wheels though. Must be nice to be able to afford a Caddy and expensive rims at 18 though.

Well, to his credit, he just turned 21. Been living off Pops 94 Mustang GT convertible and Navigator for awhile. It was about time he got his own car. I still relate to what you are saying about first car though. Like I explained to him, my first car was a 1965 Comet Caliente, with primer spots on the body and duct tape holding the vinyl together in some places. It had some mag wheels and a dual exhaust though. All to the tune of $250.00. :woohoo:

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good, now tell him to drop it about a inch. That has the northstar right? Changing the oil for the first time will be suprising. Guess how much it takes.
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontman43
    Looks good, now tell him to drop it about a inch. That has the northstar right? Changing the oil for the first time will be suprising. Guess how much it takes.

7.5 quarts, but I have a Navigator that takes 7 quarts, so it wasn`t to shocking. Might look into lowering it in the future, but for now it`s wheels, tint and then a stereo system.

Post Thanks / Like
    what the heck are VOGUES???...

geez i`m gettin old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by steck
    what the heck are VOGUES???...

geez i`m gettin old.

www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax

OMDG!!! Whoa. Thats pretty scary.

Nice car, I wish I could afford that at 18
    Carvista Inc. - Asper School of Business

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they coming back!?!? They were the coolest tires but could they be a pain to clean!?! My pop got a set with his true spokes on the family`s `79 Caprice Classic two-tone coupe, back in the eighties when vogues and tru-spoke chromies were the rage. I still remember days when we were using the three-step chrome spray cleaners, then following up with cleaning and "armour-alling" (as it was called, and still is in some corners of the world) the tires!

Well its way off topic but was fun to remember for a moment. Good luck with the new wheels!

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    Are they coming back!?!? They were the coolest tires but could they be a pain to clean!?! My pop got a set with his true spokes on the family`s `79 Caprice Classic two-tone coupe, back in the eighties when vogues and tru-spoke chromies were the rage. I still remember days when we were using the three-step chrome spray cleaners, then following up with cleaning and "armour-alling" (as it was called, and still is in some corners of the world) the tires!

Well its way off topic but was fun to remember for a moment. Good luck with the new wheels!

Comming? They`ve BEEN back... actually never went anywhere from what I know of. I`ve seen them on Buick Park Ave. and Cadillac sedans around here for YEARS. It`s all part of the "we be thuggin" lifestyle.

Nice STS, but looks like it`s had some paint work. The front and rear doors don`t quite match up color wise :think:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Lil Detlr
    Comming? They`ve BEEN back... actually never went anywhere from what I know of. I`ve seen them on Buick Park Ave. and Cadillac sedans around here for YEARS. It`s all part of the "we be thuggin" lifestyle.

Nice STS, but looks like it`s had some paint work. The front and rear doors don`t quite match up color wise :think:

I noticed that in the picture also, but it`s not that way at all in real life as I detailed it from top to bottom. Must be from the lighting angle. :waxing:

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 94BlkStang
    I noticed that in the picture also, but it`s not that way at all in real life as I detailed it from top to bottom. Must be from the lighting angle. :waxing:

Hmm.... yeah that could be. My truck is the same way, but it actually looks "off" in real life, too. It, however, I can say for certain has had paint work done. The color-match problems really bug me, but it would be hard to fix without doing something to the whole truck.

Maybe it`s just the pearlescent type of metalic in that particular color

Still, it`s a nice car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information