Post Thanks / Like
    One of the guys from the shop next to us asked me to do his 97 Jetski for him. I said no problem. When he dropped it off I found out it had over spray on it from sitting in thier old shop while people were painting without a cover on it. I went to work on it and it came out alright. I have a few more little things I want to clean up on it before I give it back to him but its almost done. I tried a few things on it and ended up using the PC with Diamond cut with a orange LC pad then PC with DA with a black LC pad then S100 wax. I needed a brush and Omni to do some of the areas I couldn`t get the pad into and also the foot wells. I don`t know how long it took me to do it because he said I could do it between other jobs so I did it over three days. I think I have 3+ hours into it. I could do these things all day long. That only thing that sucked was it was hot as hell while working on it and all I could think about is being on the water.

James

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks real good now !!! You said you could do them all day. Are they easy to do? Lots of curved surfaces could be frustrating, no?
    Peter Sterns

72 Porsche 911E Targa, 85 Audi 4000S Quattro, 03 Honda Element AWD, 04 Honda CRV AWD, 06 Scion Tc

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by pdsterns

It looks real good now !!! You said you could do them all day. Are they easy to do? Lots of curved surfaces could be frustrating, no?

I don`t know if its my love for water or it was easier. I just really enjoyed doing it and woud rather do 10 of these in one day then do one car.

James

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Flexin

I don`t know if its my love for water or it was easier. I just really enjoyed doing it and woud rather do 10 of these in one day then do one car.

James

You did a great job, it seemed like it was pretty nasty, or did it come clean pretty easily?

Maybe there is a market for them and you just don`t know it, but I`m sure you would do well with them if you enjoy it. You should look into doing more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by UnsanePyro

You did a great job, it seemed like it was pretty nasty, or did it come clean pretty easily?

Maybe there is a market for them and you just don`t know it, but I`m sure you would do well with them if you enjoy it. You should look into doing more.

Thanks. It wasn`t "easy" but it wasn`t hard after I found out which product I had that would work well. The bottom of the foot wells were pretty tough. Its a rough finish and it didn`t seem to want to come clean at first. I think the owner will be pretty happy with it. He seemed happy with what was done a few days ago. When my website is done I will have pictures of that on there in hopes of getting more.

James

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice turnaround :xyxthumbs

Doesn`t look like the owner did too many washing on it after it came out of the water

"J"

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job. I just detailed my two wave runners this weekend getting them ready for the summer. I used Klasse AIO and one coat of SG.

What products did you use on yours???
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Pats300zx

Nice job. I just detailed my two wave runners this weekend getting them ready for the summer. I used Klasse AIO and one coat of SG.

What products did you use on yours???

I used S100 on it. I wasn`t even thinking about the Klasse twins at the time. I should have tried that.

James

Thread Information