Hey guys...havn`t posted here in awhile but business is finally picking back up here in Ohio. Had a pretty good march but most of my photos have been relegated to indoors due to inclimate weather. Finally got a little sun on a day I did a detail so I took some photos and thought that I`d share.

Car 2001?? Mercedes E320 90K miles

Process:

Wash Zaino Z7

SSR2.5 white pad

SSR1 white pad

Zymol HD cleanse (by customer request...customer provided)

Zymol Carbon paste wax (by customer request...customer provided)

Pinnacle Crystal Mist QD

Meguiars high endurance on tires

303 on dash and vinal

Zaino Z10 on leather

All in all I`m very happy with the way this car turned out. For a 90K mile car the paint is exceptionally clean. Customer requested that I use Zymol products that I`ve never used before. The HD cleanse is alot like AIO as far as I can tell but I believe that it had a little oil content in it. Couldn`t tell a difference in the finish over the SSR1...maybe even a bit less gloss if you ask me. Zymol Carbon paste wax. Bit of a pain in the butt to use but not terrible as far as caranuba`s go...whoever sold him this stuff did a great job because I couldn`t convince him to go for the Pinnacle Soveran paste that I really wanted to put on the car. Went over everything with Pinnacle Crystal Mist in the end becuase some of the paste wax was being stubborn with removal so I wanted to make sure there wasn`t any residue left over.

Enjoy the pics.