This is, next to a red Porsche, the oldest car I have. I have been doing this car for 14 years, since day one!

It now is clicking close to 220,000k miles:shocked

It has had some paint work but it is at least 85% original. The owner is thinking about getting a new NSX but still going to keep this one.

I spruced it up a bit this afternoon and figured I would post some pics up, hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoy caring for it, the last 14 years

Anthony

Below is a picture of the new Optimum tire dressing.

It is a sprayable version of their tire gel, which is applied by way of an air compressor and spray gun. This tire dressing has a slight "gel" consistency to it but is also very sprayable. It has enough "gel" to it that it clings to the tire as it is sprayed. I allowed it to dwell while I polished the car out then went over it with a tire sponge.

So far I have not seen any sling from this product and on smoother tires it produces a nice wet look, a bit more sheen look on tires with more detail. Longevity is pretty good also. Dressed out a car with it last week and even after all our rains the tires of that car looked pretty good today when I washed it. So much so that I did not need to re-apply it.

Thanks,

Anthony