Hi everyone,

I had a bit of extra time on the computer today to go through some pics. I figured I`d post up a complete evolution of my 1996 Acura Integra GS-R.

I bought my GS-R back in March of `02 from an Insurance Salesman. The car was bone stock except for some faded tint. The car was oxidized and dull, but mechanically perfect. He saved every single maintenace record down to the oil changes. I was very confident and happy with the purchase. Here is a stock photo.

I wanted to mod quick because there was soo much to do with the car. First thing I researched were rims and lights. I picked up some Motegi MR-7 rims in Gunmetal wrapped with Toyo FZ-4 Z-Rated tires. These rims were the first of their kind (color-wise). I was the ONLY one in the area with them and they were one of the only gunmetal rims available at the time. I complimented them with clear corners and a front plate delete.

Next was to get a bit more serious. I picked up a set of H&R Race Springs and Progress Camber Kit to lower and stiffen it up. I also purchased a black Grillcraft grille, tinted the corners (35%), windows (20%), and windshield (35%).

I got tired off rolling on such heavy rims that were slowing me down. I looked for something lighter and decided on the Rota Subzero`s in gunmetallic. They were almost 10lbs lighter on each corner and very strong. Along with this, I bought real blacked out corners and blacked out my headlights.

My gf Liz