One of the most common questions I field as a moderator is that of posting pics. With that in mind, I decided to create a post to illustrate how to do so.

a) Find a suitable host for your pictures

Online photo galleries like Imagestation do not allow linking of photographs or make it difficult to do so. However, we have a decent host here. You can upload up to 6MB of pics to your gallery on Autopia and you`re able to link it to any thread you see fit.

An external host I also recommend is Photobucket. They allow you to link photographs to forum pages. You can set up a free account at www.photobucket.com.

b) After uploading the picture, copy the URL of the pic shown in the address bar of your browser. Another way to do this is to right click on the picture and selcect properties to get the URL. Once you see the URL, highlight the URL and select copy.

c) To post the pic in the forum, you will need to use the [img] command. For example, let`s say I want to post a pic of my former `02 Maxima. In order to post that pic in a thread, I`d have to type the following without spaces:

[img] http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/...an_side_sm.jpg [/img]

When the command is executed properly, this is the end result:

If you have any questions or suggestions for other free photo hosting sites, PM me or, add the links to the free sites to this thread.

Happy Posting!